Search results

1. ozmoid

Well-tuned Tractor

Ray W. had the CD version of this at AK Fest, here's a live take: http://fschnell.net/WordPress/?p=1094 :music: (EDIT: I think this is also the same group: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwadWc-QeAg)
  2. ozmoid

Moody Blues...Thoughts?

Threshold of a Dream was my first Moody Blues LP, and is still one of my favorites.
  3. ozmoid

Bacon flowchart

Only the most valued and edifying threads are considered. :D
  4. ozmoid

Bacon flowchart

In case anyone wants to try their hand at this "stroke-on-a-stick", the batter recipe is: 100gms plain flour 75gms cornmeal 1 egg 2 tsp sugar half cup milk Mix the dry ingredients, then add the egg and milk. The batter should be slightly more viscous than dough, and very sticky. Fry...
  5. ozmoid

This is why your fat

The radical approach: 1) Drink a gallon of water a day, and nothing else. 2) Don't eat anything that's cooked. 3) If it tastes good, spit it out. Weight will drop off of you like an avalanche. :cool: The reasonable approach: 1) Drink a gallon of water a day, and cut out the sodas...
  6. ozmoid

This is why your fat

I never met a doughnut I didn't like. :smoke:
  7. ozmoid

Any idea which thread has the most replies?

In the Audio Forums, AK Design Collaborative - Econo-Waveguide Speaker with 5,925 followed by Pics of your listening space with 3,269.
  8. ozmoid

Vinyl Only Spin List with 19,317 replies in Music. (I know, "doesn't count"...)
  9. ozmoid

ckelly won. :smoke:
  10. ozmoid

I just came home from the Hospital today.

Whew! You truly are blessed, Clyde. Way to stay on top of it! Keep it up, my friend. :music:
  11. ozmoid

Keep the light on for me!

Good Luck to you, Jim! Good to hear you're at least surviving the re-structuring. :music:
  12. ozmoid

Nothing like a Heart Attack to focus your attention

Good to hear all is well with you for the moment, Carl. You keep to Doctor's orders, and I'll send up a good word for your continued health! :lmao: You're probably right, Jim! :D Maybe I need to un-sticky that one... :scratch2:
  13. ozmoid

"error ack" on a Marantz SR-14

I don't know iMac, I don't own any Marantz gear with this function! :) ACK refers to the communication language the chip is using... ACK (slave->master) and NAK (master->slave) if I'm reading the spec sheet right. I still think contacting Marantz (or a Marantz dealer, if you have one nearby)...
  14. ozmoid

"error ack" on a Marantz SR-14

Marantz RS232C Control Specification says: Some kind of hardware handshaking error with a master/slave setup. I'd contact Marantz for more answers. ...or it could be a "Bill the cat" error, as mhardy6647 indicated. :yes:
  15. ozmoid

Happy Birthday, AlleyKat!

Happy Birthday, Bill! :music: :banana: :beerchug:
  16. ozmoid

Happy Birthday URIZEN!!!!

Happy Birthday, Ken! :music: :banana: :beerchug:
  17. ozmoid

Happy Birthday shrinkboy

A very Happy (and very belated) Birthday wish for you, shrinkboy! :music: :beerchug:
  18. ozmoid

The Revolution will be caramelized...

Courtesy of Mad Scientist Labs... the CandyFab 6000! Using 3D printer technology and sugar, a desktop-sized candy printer that you can DIY. Check it out.
  19. ozmoid

Well, my neighborhood is going to pot

So sorry to hear it, hang in there! Yup, best advice IMO. Keep your head down and let the cops take the heat. You are a bad man. :nono: Made me :lmao:.
  20. ozmoid

Vintage film cameras

I have one of those! Do you have the 4x5 camera as well?
  21. ozmoid

Fun With Wood - 3

Beautiful! :music:
  22. ozmoid

Happy Birthday Redboy

Happy Birthday, Nate! :music: :beerchug:
  23. ozmoid

Happy Birthday marantzfan

Happy Birthday! :music: :beerchug:
  24. ozmoid

Anyone doing a garden?

Fish emulsion is some great stuff!