Search results

1. U

Speakers best match with Sansui AU 717

Hi. Just bought this unit 1 week ago, locally. Please give some assistance and info on what is best speakers with my Sansui AU 717 at a reasonable price for a poor boy like. Presently, I am using Infinity RS2 speakers. Thanks
  2. U

Dahlquist DQ-10 or Epi 400 Which one has to go?

I have both. I like them both. But I have to let go one of them. I need your opinion which one to be kept. Thanks.
  3. U

Revolutionary Speaker Terminals

Amazing product!%&$#@ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jeXnDWYGN4
  4. U

Denon DRA-635R Manuals

Hi. Does anyone have the owner's/service manuals for this unit? Thanks
  5. U

Left Channel of Denon DRA-635R delayed in Volume

Whenever I crank the volume, the left channel is a slow starter. It is rather weak until you have reached 9 o'clock (1/4 the volume knob), that's when the left & right volume will balanced out. Been trying to deoxit but the problem still exists. Any suggestions on how to fix this problem. Do...
  6. U

Dahlquist DQ 10

Does anyone have any suggestion as to the procedure (DIY) on how to refoam and recondition (completely rehabilitate) these DQ 10. I have absolutely no experience in doing this. Thanks.
  7. U

Denon DRA-635R

Can I get some insights on the unit cited above. I wish to buy one available near my place for $60. Thanks. Robert
  8. U

Denon DRA-635R Integrated Amp

Would like to have one. Does anyone have any knowledge about this baby. Also someone tells me that I could use this unit as a preamp to connect to another amplifier (main amp or another integrateda amp). There is a pre-out connection. Will this kind of setup add up the power? And improve the...
  9. U

Integrated amp as preamp

Hi. Sorry I am a newbie. Can I connect an integrated amp (80wpc) as preamp with pre-out to another integrated amp (30wpc) Is it possible it will add up the power (like 110 wpc) and sound will be better? Thanks
  10. U

Marantz left channel is weak

My Marantz 2220 has a weak left channel. Any thoughts on what's wrong with it? Thanks
  11. U

Denon DRA-25 Receiver

Hi. Got got this too for $35. I wish you could give me more info with regard audio quality, durability capability etc. of this receiver. In other words is this a keeper? A vintage too? Thanks
  12. U

Need additional specs of Electro Voice Speakers

Just got a pair of Electro Voice 12" 3-way Speakers for $45. Description only reads at the back: Model 270, monitor series, high frequency attenuator. Wish anyone can add more info about these speakers. Thanks.
  13. U

Sansui 5050

Would you care to make your insights, comments and experience with the Sansui 5050 unit? Thanks
  14. U

Sansui 771

I have a Sansui 771 the stereo audio is a OK. The problem lies on the microphone input jack. Whenever I wanted to use the microphone there was a hum coming out. Your help to solve the problem is appreciated. Thanks:tears:
  15. U

Electro Voice Model 270 speakers

Hi. Just new on this vintage thing. Just bought the EV pair last month and really enjoying it. My amps are Marantz & Sansui 771. The sound is great. Anybody who can comment will be appreciated. How will you rate the pair of speakers! Thanks. RAC
  16. U

How to check a DOA receiver

Hi everyone, I have an onkyo unit HT-R510/100wpc. that's been DOA when I moved to NJ. I am a newbie,. and Ive' been trying to learn new things about audio. I am willing to learn, whatever it takes, on how to reconstruct/rehabilitate the unit. Would anybody try to send me the process to go...
Back
Top Bottom