Search results

1. H

Sony turntable selector.

Hi All, Trying to include a second turntable into my stereo combo, but only have one phono entry on my Marantz SR 430 receiver. In the meantime, I have used a Sony SB 500 Tapecorder selector which works very well, but I happen to need it somewhere else. When I bought it, back in the 70ies...
  2. H

Pioneer CT-W401R tape speed.

Hello, Being an analogue fan, I have been looking for a cassette deck and found this Pioneer CT-W401 R Double Deck in a pawn shop. The belts were broken or streched but all the electronics worked. Downloaded both owner and service manuals on the net and started to open the beast: changed...
  3. H

Marantz mod 5020 cass. deck: recording problem

Hi All, Bought this Marantz mod 5020 cassette deck recorder back in '78 and had used it a lot without any problem ever since. Very nice piece of equipment indeed! Last week, I tried to record a serie of various songs from CD's and vinyls. The deck was set to usual recording levels but the...
  4. H

Restoring a Pioneer KP 575 Car audio cassette player

Hi All, Recently found in my garage a vintage 1979 Pioneer KP 575 car audio cassette player which looks complete and in a quite nice condition. I would like to restore it to use in my Triumph classic car as it takes a minimum of space. Just needs cleaning and have the belt changed. I have...
  5. H

Lubricating a P E 2015 Turntable.

I am currently restoring a P E 2015 record changer from the 70ies found in my parents attic.( It had been sold under the Telefunken livery w 238 hifi.) The whole mechanism was jammed but I managed to unblock it and make it work quite nicely. Still some problem with the speed: the pitch control...
Back
Top Bottom