Search results

1. RPMz

G-871DB Upgrades

Thanks for your help
  2. RPMz

G-871DB Upgrades

Pic was too big so I had to resize it. Would've liked it bigger but I guess it will do
  3. RPMz

G-871DB Upgrades

Damn, haven't been on here in a long time. Forgot how to post a pic
  4. RPMz

G-871DB Upgrades

Slow day so I decided to post a few pics on my G-871DB LED's & 5 way binding posts Pics do not do this thing justice. It's difficult to capture the lovely LED's cool blue glow properly in a dark room against the black face plate. The blue really pops and is very soothing.
  5. RPMz

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Best of Eva Cassidy
  6. RPMz

Onkyo c7030 or used cdp for $200

I purchased my 7030 8 months ago brand new and I love it. Before I picked it up I was thinking either a used Rega Apollo r, Arcam or Marantz. All 3 of these players are good and I would be more than happy with either but after I played with the Onkyo at the store my mind was made. Love the fit n...
  7. RPMz

New to me Blue Burhoes

I owned a pair for a few years. After I purchased my Genesis III's I hardly listened to the Blues anymore so I sold them to a friend. They were a sweet sounding speaker for sure. They don't come up for sale often. Enjoy them :thmbsp:
  8. RPMz

Small bookshelf speakers that impressed you...

Harbeth P3ESR RLS CALLISTO III
  9. RPMz

Looking to Buy a Used Starter DSLR

I would recommend a used Nikon D5200. Smallish and lightish but captures great images. Large collection of lenses available. Beginner or enthusiast would like it. It's a camera that she can learn and grow with for years to come. I see them for sale used on CL for $400 with kit lens
  10. RPMz

Anyone shoot a Nikon D750 yet?

I have not tried the D750 yet but would love to. I have a Nikon D610 and I love it. From all the reviews I've read the D750 is even better with much better video, better focusing in low light and you can finally change aperture in live view. Sounds like a real winner. The only thing that I do...
  11. RPMz

Latest acquisition - G871DB

+1:thmbsp: I love mine and will never part with it. Recently had it re-capped and tuner modded. It came home with a big ziplock bag of replaced parts. It sounds incredible now and pull's in far away fm stations with ease. Love how clear, detailed and powerful each note sounds through this unit...
  12. RPMz

NAD: Sansui AU-9500 CL Score

Great amp. Keep it forever. It looks really clean so I would say you got a good deal.
  13. RPMz

Saw My First G22000 Yesterday

Yes, they are a true beast in real life.
  14. RPMz

Hoarding Vintage Audio

Choose only 3 systems aka amp/pre, pair of speakers, TT, CDP that sound the best and that you love. Sell off ALL the other gear that works on CL. List them as 2 for 1 deals to get rid of them faster e.g. buy a receiver at advertised price and you'll throw in speakers or a cdp? This way you can...
  15. RPMz

vandersteen 2ce

Sounds like you need JBL L-150's
  16. RPMz

ohm walsh spk,s

If the can's were serviced and they are in good cond $95 would be a steal imo. The Hafler would be fine with them for now. When other better amp's come up you can always upgrade. I had the 4XO's and I loved them.
  17. RPMz

Sansui 990

I wish I lived closer :pity:
  18. RPMz

Sansui 990

I've always wanted the black 990. I'm slowly collecting the black faced Sansui's. I have the G-871DB and absolutely love it. I would love to find a 990 in great cond.
  19. RPMz

B&W 802 series 80 real nice but a good price?

They are definitely worth pursuing
  20. RPMz

Wow, ok.. I never Ebay so I do not know average prices Ebay wise. I purchased my 802's in 2009 for $850. and sold them in 2011 for $800. and they were in great cond. Locally I see them sell for $800-$1000 all them time. I have seen them as low as $775. They are tanks. Solid build ,1" around...
  21. RPMz

So that's where it's all been

That's allot of gear
  22. RPMz

Best way to boy/sell/trade

Thanks, I will check out BT later this week.
  23. RPMz

Imo $1200. does seem a tad high. I sold my pair 3 years ago for $800. and they were in very good cond. Who knows though. If they are in great cond and you really like them why not get them. They are great speakers and built like a tank. The 802's need allot of good current to really open up...
  24. RPMz

Loud Music Sucks!

99% of the time I'm listening to music low-mid level. Smooth Jazz, women's vocals and chill-out lounge music. My dial barely makes it to 9 o'clock. My super loud, shirt moving bass club days are long over:music:
  25. RPMz

Sansui G 9000 Chicagoland peeps under 100.00?

"$75 or Best offer" I dare one of you to offer $50.lol
Back
Top Bottom