Search results

1. RogerB

2235B GW Find

Beautiful 2235B !!! I found one a few years ago and love it1
  2. RogerB

Where to buy a little dot Mkiii headphone amp?

Agree with human1138. Thats where I bought mine and David is a pleasure to deal with!!! A true gentleman!!
  3. RogerB

So are the Little-Dot amps just "for show" from China things?

I've owned the LD MKIII for about 6 or 7 years now and highly recommend it!!! Never had a single problem with it. Use Grado sr80 and Senn 580 phones with it. Tube rolling gets to be addictive and expensive!!! LOL !!
  4. RogerB

Recommendation for interconnect cables

I use Blue Jeans Cables. Great quality and reasonable prices. Excellent customer service too!
  5. RogerB

My 2235B

Nice 2235B prisoners!! I have one and love it! Started a thread with pics after i cleaned it up last summer. She's a keeper!!! http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=386183
  6. RogerB

2215b as a tuner

I use my 2216 as a tuner with my main system which consists of marantz pm7001 int. amp, marantz sa8001 sacd player and the 2216. I'm amazed at how good of a tuner that little baby has in her!!! Picks up stations great and locks in with no drift! BTW, I believe the 2215b and 2216 are...
  7. RogerB

Stones - Exile on Main St. little help

I find Exile to be an incredible journey through "Americana". Everything from rock, country, blues and gospel is included at a time when the Stones were at the peak of their powers! Mick has never liked the mix of the album because his vocals are down in the mix. But yet...that is a huge...
  8. RogerB

Stones - Exile on Main St. little help

Not only is Exile my favorite Stones album it is also my favorite rock n roll album by anyone.....ever.....period. Exile was the first Stones album I ever bought. Bought it when it first came out in the summer of 72. I remember walking home from the record store with it tucked under my...
  9. RogerB

Top 5 Favorite Guitarist?

1) Keith Richard - In his prime he was the best rhythm player in rock music. 2) Pete Townshend - Can anyone power chord better than Pete? 3) John Fogerty - Just always loved the way he played. 4) Mick Taylor - Beautiful blues player. 5) Ottmar Liebert - What can I say...love his music and...
  10. RogerB

Basic foodstuffs you don't like

Not a picky eater here but I simply hate and will never eat carrot raisen salad! I like carrots and I like raisens but whoever thought that mixing the two together with mayo would be good is crazy!
  11. RogerB

Anyone tried peanuts in a glass bottle Coke?

Peanuts in a coke or pepsi or rc cola are very common down here in Alabama. I'm 54 and have been enjoying it my whole life!! You guys do peanut butter and banana sandwiches? YUM YUM !!! That may be a southern thing too.
  12. RogerB

Speaker Stands

Nice Job!!! My son and I built some stands about 3 years ago which I really like.....but.....they don't look as good as yours!
  13. RogerB

Two in one week....Marantz 2215b recap thread

Very nice! I have a 2216 which is the same inside as the 2215b. Love the little marantz's!! I will be recapping mine soon. Enjoy! Keep us posted on your progress!
  14. RogerB

Hatfields and McCoys

My family watched it twice and everyone LOVED it!!
  15. RogerB

Tell us about your avatar

Keith Richards onstage during the Rolling Stones 1972 US tour.
  16. RogerB

Nice little 2216

Jenkster, there is a guy on ebay parting out a 2216. Lots of items listed. Didn't see dial indicator but you may want to contact him and see if he has one. Keep an eye on the bay...these things pop up from time to time. May get one at a reasonable price.
  17. RogerB

Nice little 2216

Great find Jenkster! I have 2216 and love it! The tuner on mine is amazing! Picks up stations incredibly well. I will never part with it!
  18. RogerB

Little Dot Tube Amp for Audio Technica ATH-M50?

Can't say how well it will match with those particular headphones, but, I have been using Grado sr80 and Senn 580's with my LD MK III for about 5 years now and I love it!!!
  19. RogerB

The best album you EVER heard

Rolling Stones - Exile On Main Street. Bought it when it first came out (my first stones album) in May 1972. Got home with it...set the needle down on side one...Rocks Off came across the speakers and I was blown away!
  20. RogerB

Recapping Marantz 2235B

David, I saved this thread as I may recap my 2235b and found this info incredibly useful!!! Just curious....how did the recap turn out??? Did your final parts list work out ok? Several people were posting on this thread that were planning a 2235b recap. Results guys???
  21. RogerB

Marantz 2215 Fuse lamps needed

Just ordered lamps from AKer dwojo friday and received them today. He's a great guy who will be getting all my lamp business from now on! No need to look elsewhere!
  22. RogerB

Is Sticky Fingers the best...

While Exile is my personal favorite I would have to say that, imo, the 5 album run from 1968 - 1972.......Beggars, Bleed, Ya Yas, Sticky & Exile....... is a run unmatched by any artist ever! Incredible bunch of songs that even to this day define rock music. Jumpin Jack Flash (from beggars...
  23. RogerB

Concerts you regret you missed

The Stones in June of 1972 in Albuquerque. I had just bought my first Stones album, Exile on Main St., and became a huge fan. That tour, imo, was their greatest tour ever. Parents would not let me go.
  24. RogerB

How many NEW Reference owners here..

All I can do is drool over the new reference series stuff. One kid in college and another on the way prevents me from being the proud owner of a reference piece. However, I do own a sa8001 sacd player and the pm7001 integrated amp and I love them both dearly. I use a 2235b receiver as a...
Back
Top Bottom