Search results

1. P

Your Last Concert (or two)

Roger Waters - Jun 1 Tulsa BOK Norah Jones - Jun 9 Tulsa Brady Theater Toto - 1 Jul Salina Kansas Stiefel Theater All 3 were great concerts
  2. P

How many watts is your Amplifier @8ohms

Onkyo M504 - 165 WPC @ 8 ohms
  3. P

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

The Godfathers - Unreal World
  4. P

Your 5 "desert island" albums?

Bad Company - Straight Shooter Neil Young - Harvest Wings - Band on the Run Riverside - Anno Domini High Definition Porcupine Tree - In Absentia
  5. P

Today's Progressive Rock Tunes

We saw them play a couple months ago in Kansas City, Mo. Was a great concert you will enjoy it.
  6. P

Your opinion: Best new album 2015?

I'll second Riverside - Love, Fear & The Time Machine Also another good one is The Dear Hunter - Act IV: Rebirth In Reprise Been listening to both of these a lot.
  7. P

The lost art of the music video.

Thanks for the help
  8. P

The lost art of the music video.

Cant figure out the how to of posting videos Was going to put on Blackfield - Jupiter video, always thought it was pretty cool
  9. P

Tears For Fears June 16th Brady Theater, Tulsa Ok Was an awesome show to a packed house. Ran thru most of all the hits from The Hurting to Everyone Loves a Happy Ending Karina Round sang the backing vocals and the female parts on Badmans Song and Woman in Chains and she nailed it. Great night...
  10. P

Greetings from Oklahoma

Welcome! I work in OKC, but live in Cleveland, Ok
  11. P

Steven Wilson Sampler

Was reading on another forum about a free Steven Wilson Sampler download was available, thought I would pass it on incase anyone else was interested. I downloaded it but haven't given it a listen yet.
  12. P

Onkyo M-504

I've been using a 504 for the past 2 years and it performs great for me. Before that I was using a Yamaha M-60, it wasn't a bad amp either, I was just drawn to the big VU meters. lol
  13. P

Rush 2015 Tour!

I thought it was a great show last night in Tulsa, brought my son with me, who had only seen PT and Steven Wilson solo with me before. Great show for his first stadium sized show!
  14. P

questionable bonus tracks

Bowling for Soup did that a lot on their CDs
  15. P

Christine To See Eagles

We saw them at the BOK last year in Tulsa, was a great show. She will enjoy it. Looking back it was Oct 2013 so a bit further than last year. )
  16. P

Rush 2015 Tour!

I've only seen them twice The Time Machine tour a few years ago, and Signals quite a few years ago lol. I am ready for another great concert!
  17. P

Rush 2015 Tour!

Just a reminder.... 1 week till Rush in Tulsa!!
  18. P

Toto XIV

Been listening to this for the past week and really enjoying it! Favorites so far are Burn, Orphan, Holy War, and Running out of Time. All others are good, Chinatown has taken a few spins to get used to. Anyone else listening to it?
  19. P

Yamaha gear sold via PX?

I was AF in Wiesbaden Germany from 85 to 87, there was a AV club just up the road at Hainerberg where our BX was located, and there was a huge AV club in Mainz Kastel, about a 7 min train ride away. Yamaha M-80 and C-80 were the big ones being sold during that time, Onkyo M504s also. My system...
  20. P

Tired of ticket agencies

I hear ya! I was going to buy Rush tickets a few weeks ago the day they went on sale and all were gone within minutes. But there were resale tickets listed on the site for double the price. About two weeks after, I decided to check again and the tickets were down to just about 1.5 times the...
  21. P

Who should be on the short list of "Country Crooners"?

How about Chris Isaak?
  22. P

Aug 16 2014 Toto / Micheal McDonald Durant Ok Toto was spot on awesome show, dont know why they weren't the headliner
  23. P

My Favorite Live Rock Albums....Yours?

My go to Live albums are Bugs Henderson - At Last Pat Travers - Live: Go For What You Know Queen - Live Killers BOC - ETL Foghat - Live
  24. P

Newbie trying to rebuild corner horns

First I was thinking of just adding in the eminence horn as a midrange, but when I see the freq. range of it goes higher than the old tweeter horn, I changed to using the eminence horn with the bozak woofer as a 2 way. The speakers didnt sound to well, when I got them, I think the University...
  25. P

Newbie trying to rebuild corner horns

A couple years ago I received some old corner horns that had Bozak B-199A (16 ohm 40 to 4500) woofers and University 4401 tweeters 8 ohm, with old University x-over box. The baffle has a covered slot to fit an 8HD size horn for a mid. I was thinking about adding in an Eminence ASD1001...
Back
Top Bottom