Search results

1. I

JVC AX-9 Integrated Output Transistors

Hello Everybody I had purchase my JVC AX-9 integrated from Europe early last year and start the recap process rite away ,that's how I find out my amp does not have the original output transistors in it anymore. Back and forth with the seller revel that the current output devices were installed...
  2. I

Need help to decipher indicator lamp specifications

Well the 470 0hms did not do the trick for me ,only last a couple of days before one LED blow up ,so I went with the 1K and is holding up good now.
  3. I

Thank you very much guys, I order the LEDs from dgwojo. will replace all of them I hope for the last time Instal the two mentioned resistors and put it back to daily play duties. By the way my amp has all the output transistors replace as an upgrade I understand from previous owner, I can look...
  4. I

I guess my questions should had been If I change the resistors by the current sources , I still need a limiting resistor on each LED?
  5. I

Wow, I work on my A-X9 in same time like you , last year, burned unlimited sets of LEDs with 510ohms resistors on them , also new 10uf caps just installed wend bad in a week! I would go for the R481 and R482 but my question is ; do you have 14V LED in it at this time, or you have just regular LEDs?
  6. I

Photos from AKFest 2010

I actually just registered on the forum. I would like to thank everybody who took the time to listen to my speakers- PETRA or the "big black ones" about 300 lb. That was in my room-Bogdan Audio Creations-and yes, I hand build them one pair at the time. My site is up and I will put more info...
Back
Top Bottom