Search results

1. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

Isaac Hayes, Hot Buttered Soul, Craft Recordings AAA, One Step
  2. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

She had a sad life but made some great music.
  3. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

4. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

5. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

6. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

Interesting!
  7. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

i have that one also DVD. Back in the day I had the VHS…still have it some place in storage.
  8. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

I love that one.
  9. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

This is one that I love! Why? Because its a record that one would put on after a long day at the office. You know....you don't want to see anyone...all you want ...is relax. Get to your listening library, get a nice pour of you favorite, fires up the rig, sit in the chair and sip and relax. Let...
  10. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

This one is pretty nice! Tsuyoshi's rhythm section over the years has developed a very distinguished sound. Tsuyoshi Yamamoto Trio, A Shade Of Blue.
  11. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

12. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

13. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

14. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

15. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

16. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

Thank you! Iv'e hought about buying that one a few times, but Resonance Records is alwaya hit or miss with the pressings.
  17. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

What is the quality of the vinyl? How does it sound?
  18. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

The first 2 are mono...the rest stereo.
  19. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

Unless you have all the records or some of the records like my self, this box set is a wonder! Very nice listen...for hours! If you can stumble upon a box set, snatch it! Coltrane "58" The Prestige Recordings. All of John Coltrane's recording in 1958, Prestige Records Reissues Craft...
  20. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

didn’t you go by another name at one point? why you change your name?
  21. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

All new upgraded parts. Supposed improved sound taking thing to next level. No reviews yet.
  22. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

This Trio just performed very well together over the years....now seasoned veterans among the best in the world who established there chops way back in the day learning and playing with Art Blakey and others in the Stated and over in japan. Now they are some old dudes who's still putting out...
  23. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

Yes I've got lots of his stuff..."Concert by the See", as well as that huge box "Liberation in swing" with all the records and digital down loads. Glad to find another Jazz lover such as yourself digging Erroll Garner. The moaning doesn't bother me at all. I mean...if you can deal with Keith...
  24. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

Im waiting patiently for a reissue of this!
  25. slippers-on

Today's JAZZ playlist

lol! Sadly..many of us have those holes in our heads...lol!
Back
Top Bottom