Search results

1. T

DragonFly Red and Apple products?

I am looking at picking up the newer DragonFly Red DAC. Curious though, I have a few different configurations of players which I use. I am using one of these three devices for playback. iPod touch 4, which gets the most play for streaming programs, Pandora or other files (30pin connector)...
  2. T

Advent 5002's by serial number

I am trying to determine age on a set of 5002's. Did some searching and found a good thread that was locked on the forum a while back. That post has a lot of photos & things, but nothing to identify by serial number. Could anyone point me to something that might work? Thanks!
  3. T

Apps for Chromecast Audio

This was a painful discussion... Summary: WNDR3400v2 - Media Server Status: Open Communication History: Online Comment 12/27/2015 0:47 I am looking for the option to enable media server on this device. Model WNDR3400v2 wifi router I am looking at the instruction manual for the router...
  4. T

Yep I think so but I will check into it tonight, you've helped me more with this than Netgear has since I got it a a while ago. Found my old posts on Netgear site... https://community.netgear.com/t5/General-WiFi-Routers/WNDR3400-media-server-option/m-p/441693#M35165
  5. T

Yeah, I don't think I have that option on this piece. I recall putting a lot of time and effort into finding it about a year or two ago and never did. It says in the manuals and online instructions, but doesn't show up here.
  6. Capture

Capture

7. Capture2

Capture2

8. T

Cool, thanks for posting that. I will look into it! Trying to learn. Edit: This looks familiar, although I don't have the option to select Mediaserver. Mine shows basic and advanced only. http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?media/capture2.5770/...
  9. T

I'm not sure how to tell if it has that or not. It does have a UPnP checkbox enabled though. It is a netgear WNDR3400v2
  10. T

My goal now is to be able to play FLAC files from the drive plugged in the USB on my router... That's what I'm after.
  11. T

iOS specific....I did read and saw about bubble, but haven't had the chance to look. If its for Android only, then I'm out.
  12. T

What are you guys using? I got one of these things now...It was simple to hook up to my network, but having some difficulties getting stuff to play from the drive plugged into my wireless router. Any links or tutorials?
  13. T

Help me understand a RuneAudio software/Raspberry Pi System

Why would someone need more than one Chromecast, and to sync them? I think I figured it out.
  14. T

Kinda seems like this is the complete package? Edit.... I thought it was to Pi for $55... Although the chromecast seems pretty close to the same?
  15. T

Can you use the RPi, (I'm assuming that is the raspberry pi) and stream pandora and/or others? I'm trying to figure these things out, I know nothing about them, but it may do all I want if I can find the basic info in idiot speak.
  16. T

Inexpensive way to get music from my PC to my stereo

That's my point, they haven't been available in quite some time. I'm not clear on chromecast, I guess I need to look it up. It can play my high res stuff from my USB hard disk, or memory stick?
  17. T

Teac UD-503

What is DSD files? Still like this unit so far?
  18. T

Looking for source options for...

I'm looking for something that I can use for streaming music, by pandora or whatever, plus has storage, and capable of playing high res files from its storage(FLAC)... Squeezebox seemed to be the best option, but have been discontinued for a long time. I have had an iPod 4th Gen that I use a...
  19. T

How to connect an iPhone 6 to vintage receiver?

I'm looking for something that I can use for streaming music, by pandora or whatever, plus has storage, and capable of playing high res files from its storage(FLAC)... Squeezebox seemed to be the best option, but have been discontinued for a long time.
  20. T

If Apple only supported FLAC easily....
  21. T

Interesting to see....I have been using an iPod Touch for this, playing files and streaming music. Here is my issue. I have a Belkin dock connector that goes to line out. The 30pin port on the iPod seems to be showing some wear so I have to wiggle it a bit to get both channels to play. My...
  22. T

boxes for forte's

I recall a few years ago someone finding a perfect size of box for moving forte's... Anyone remember that? I'm going to be moving sometime in the near future, want to pack them up good so nothing gets damaged.
  23. T

Help understanding DAC...

I've been on/off with this for a while, thinking about it and then not. Is the DAC to be used with a computer for playing audio? Or any type of device? 99% of the time I am using my iPod. I can't quite get what the DAC will do if I am using an iPod. I guess I could understand it will help...
Back
Top Bottom