Search results

1. Belo

Sansui Parts Shop has closed down, the owner has passed away

I received the sad news when I was looking for a replacement knob for a friend's amplifier. His wife posted in the site that he passed away and that the shop may be reopened in the future. That's really sad news. I spoke to him some years ago and he was a very cheerful guy that helped me a lot...
  2. Belo

The NEW 'Post a picture of yourself' Thread

Me and the Mrs.
  3. Belo

Did you replace 9090 Power Meter bulbs ?

I understand that the power meters have a 10 ohm 1/4 watt resistor, but what is the tolerance, 5% or 10%? Can anyone enlighten me on this doubt?
  4. Belo

Please help me identify this connector type

My wife dropped her sound system that she keeps in the kitchen and both the connector terminals and plugs broke. I'm trying to find a replacement but first I need to identify the type of connector. I appreciate your help.
  5. Belo

The "latest" by Sansui

I did find the SANSUI DM-10A Home Theater 5.1 interesting, but nothing extraordinary.
  6. Belo

The "latest" by Sansui

Supposed to be a hybrid amp: https://www.openchinacart.com/supermall/13326141931 Oh God! How I miss the old Sansui.
  7. Belo

Ortofon Om 3e or Shure M44-7

Thank you guys for your input, it really has helped me. I am going for the Ortofon, i already have the experience with Shure, i'm not going to use it for scratching or anything of the sort.
  8. Belo

Ortofon Om 3e or Shure M44-7

I have the opportunity to buy either one of them, I currently have an old M44-7 but I never listened to any LP played through an Ortofon. What do you guys think? I'll appreciate your opinions.
  9. Belo

Speed issue with a Pioneer PL-100

Yes, I cleaned the pots thoroughly but it didn´t make any difference.
  10. Belo

Speed issue with a Pioneer PL-100

I acquired a Pioneer Pl-100 last November and let it sit until now. I bought a new belt and replaced the old one. However there is an issue with the speed where if you adjust the pots under the platter for 33 rpm the speed at 45 rpm is offset and vice-versa. The cap on the board looks strange...
  11. Belo

Anyone ever heard or read about a Japanese turntable manufacturer named Techtronic?

I saw this turntable for sale on OLX. (pictures included are low quality) I tried to see if Vinyl Engine had some info on this brand but no luck. Any input is welcome.
  12. Belo

Scored a Sansui 790

Pardon for taking so long to reply, I tested the voltage with a strong station tuned in and got 2.4V. I guess this meter is history. I saw one for sale on ebay, gonna give it a try.
  13. Belo

Sansui Classique stereo system

For which market was this "Classique Series" intended for?
  14. Belo

Is it OK to wash your stereo with water?

I was watching a thread in another site where some members state that is is ok to wash your stereo with water and then dry it off carefully. I would not dare to do something like that. Would you?
  15. Belo

The one doubt that remains is how I'm going to fit a 200 Ohm resistor on each side, I didn't understand that part. How am I supposed to fit it on the pcb or is it just one for each pcb?
  16. Belo

Will I need to replace the 10Ω resistor on the circuit board behind the meter in order to install LEDs?
  17. Belo

*** How to date your Sansui***

So my Sansui 790's serial number is 217010289 Built in January 1977, unit 289 rolling out of assembly line 21.
  18. Belo

Scored a Sansui 790

What level of voltage should I look for?
  19. Belo

Scored a Sansui 790

These past two weeks I had a lot of work to be done, so I'll get around to verifying the meter this weekend.
  20. Belo

Scored a Sansui 790

I got the FM stereo lamp to work, i tinkered with it a little and it came on I guess it came loose when I took it home, all I've got to do now is see why the signal meter doesn't move.
  21. Belo

Scored a Sansui 790

I wasn't looking for anything special, I wasn't even planning to buy anything but as soon as this guy listed it for sale for 85 dollars I decided to buy it. The only down side to it is that the signal meter and fm stereo lamp aren't working.
  22. Belo

"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who do not...

"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who do not understand binary."
  23. Belo

My Kenwood 600T was damaged beyond repair- seeking advice

What kind of thrill do UPS workers find in destroying package contents? Isn't there a law that applies to this?
  24. Belo

Strange thing happening tu my Sansui T-77

Sorry for the typo on the thread name.
  25. Belo

Strange thing happening tu my Sansui T-77

I have noticed that my Sansui T-77 tunes in correctly in stereo but not in the exact call sign of radio stations, for example if a station is 101.3 it will tune the station at 101.4. On some occasions I switch it on and the read out is 000.0 Is this normal? Is this an easy fix or should I take...
Back
Top Bottom