Search results

1. D

Dynaco ST-70 Value

What's the going rate for an unrestored ST-70 with good chrome, minus tubes?
  2. D

Pas tone controls

Check with Mark Oppat. He's a good guy. He can rebuild some controls and has some hard to find controls. https://www.oldradioparts.net/controls.html
  3. D

AK is 19 years old, so we're having a raffle.

Jun 30, 2010
  4. D

Fisher Chassis 51

I'm trying to determine the fair market value of a Fisher Chassis 51. The only comp I have been able to find was this on hifishark sold listings from 2016. Since I can only find one listing, I'm wondering if it's an accurate price today or if it was an outlier. It's about $150 U.S. Any opinions...
  5. D

Grommes 100BA amp

I just found this. https://www.ebay.com/itm/233978921302?mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&siteid=0&campid=5338732637&customid=gromme&toolid=10001&mkevt=1&nma=true&si=SlSF%252BR22wJuvaiUYDNUb%252BRr10B8%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
  6. D

Grommes 100BA amp

Any Grommes experts out there? I know they made good stuff. What is the approxamate value of an unrestored 100BA amp? Aparently, David Hafler liked them. Or he liked them for selling his transformers...
  7. D

What model?

This is all I have to go on. I thought SA-16, too, but it would have EZ81"s.The tubes on the left are EZ80"s. Did they change rectifiers in later models?
  8. D

What model?

Any idea what model this is?
  9. D

McIntosh Power Supply Model D-8A

Any idea of what one of these is worth?
  10. D

What's your latest audio purchase?

Marantz 2226 and a Philips 406 TT.
  11. D

MC 240 replacement gain pot recommendations

Thanks for the advice, guys.
  12. D

MC 240 replacement gain pot recommendations

I have an MC 240 with three frozen gain pots. I called McIntosh Labs. They don't have the originals, but sell replacements for $60 each. Is there any difference between the replacement pots they sell and others with the same specs? Are they all made in China?
  13. D

X-101-C fuse

Thanks for the clues.I did keep the fuse.No silver on the inside.The solder at the end of the wire is where it separated. I've only had a chance to check the output tubes. They all test good. I'll check the rectifiers and caps next.
  14. D

X-101-C fuse

I got an X-101-C over the weekend. It has a blown main fuse and a bad power/volume pot. Could the on/off section of the pot have caused the fuse to blow when it failed? Are there other common causes of blown fuses on this amp?
  15. D

Sound Projects driver

Anyone know about a Sound Project driver? It's old and heavy and attached to a large conical metal horn that is labeled RCA on the inside.
  16. D

McIntosh MC 75's

What's the price range for a pair in 6.5/10 condition? They are all original and working. Thanks, Sam
  17. D

C-8 face plate advice

Thanks for the tip, 78! I'm going to give it a shot. Sam
  18. D

C-8 face plate advice

What is the best way to clean up the brass face plate on a C-8 without messing up the print? Thanks, Sam
  19. D

Sylvania Type A 1073 tube

Looks like cademan nailed it. I put a picture on Antique Radio Forum and a member confirmed it was a xenon strobe tube, used for airport runways. Thanks, Sam
  20. D

I got them with some ham tubes, which is why I thought they might be ham related? The tops are flat. They're molded glass, not polished. Sam
  21. D

Try 2
  22. D

Ham?
  23. D

Anyone know anything about this tube? It has an white ceramic octal base with three pins and a guide key. The glass envelope is very thick. Any ideas? I couldn't find any information about it. Sam
  24. D

Vintage Genelex Gold Lion KT77 Quad

KT77's FYI: Going to China. http://www.ebay.com/itm/221688591228?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649
  25. D

Vintage Genelex Gold Lion KT77 Quad

Anyone venture a guess on the value of a quad of English Genelex Gold Lion KT77's? These aren't the repops. They're vintage pulls that test 95%-105%. I haven't been able to find any comps except for a pair of NOS on the bay listed at 1299. I think that's a bit optimistic...
Back
Top Bottom