Search results

1. Caminokid

My detective work paid off!!!!!

No Evan. This is whats wrong with these kids now. No consequences for their actions. I bet the parents dont really care...so he isnt in trouble there. If he doesnt get in trouble now for this act...he will think its ok to go and do it again. He may or may not get caught the next time. If he gets...
  2. Caminokid

hmm.. i **think I want to recap my SX-780

I am the same way on this. Everyone that ends up here is restored. I have had in the last year 2 freaks of nature 780's. Why I say that is that one belonging to another member here he brought his and I recapped and replaced the power packs. I also redid his 980. His 980 couldnt keep up with the...
  3. Caminokid

Is this worth fixing?

That old thing? No. Just send it to me....I need a good door stop! :lmao:
  4. Caminokid

Silver Pioneer Reference Site gone?

For exact reasons like this....I did copy and keep all the pics off the site for my own future reference. If someone could get ahold of the person that did have the site....and get permission...I would be willing to put it all put up again.
  5. Caminokid

Thrift Store Find - Pioneer SX-1980

Well this is the first one to beat the price on mine. in 1984 I gave 100.00 for mine. Great score.
  6. Caminokid

What SINGLE Song Defined Your Formative Teen Years?

I guess I would have to say it was late in my teens......But it was Nothing But A Good Time - Poison. Cause that was what most of my teens years was. Even before the song.
  7. Caminokid

How do people just let hisotric vehicles just sit and not care for them?

http://jalopnik.com/5907080/you-can-buy-neil-armstrongs-1967-corvette I cant believe a 427 1967 Vette someone just let it sit.
  8. Caminokid

If you were to win the lottery....

First thing would be a place to live...one out in the middle of nowhere. Second would to buy some businesses that are established and making money. Then the equipment raid. There wouldnt be a Pioneer or Realistic that could be bought on ebay or cl.
  9. Caminokid

How wrong am I?

I havent went this route yet. I do feel people in this society is screwed up in the heads. There is decent people out there. Alot of them are in this forum. Maybe its cause we are all older now. These kids today are screwed up cause of what? Maybe cause of the paddle being taken away? No...
  10. Caminokid

How wrong am I?

No the present old lady...the one I am with now. Her mother doesnt care. That is why when my kid was 15 she wanted her out of the house.
  11. Caminokid

How wrong am I?

Thanks to everyone. This was huge vent...and seems to let alot off my chest for now.
  12. Caminokid

The Rolling Stones

That would be my second.
  13. Caminokid

How wrong am I?

Well Simi...this is the most sensible thing i have heard and was thinking in the same way. The old lady thinks I am wrong.....but wanted to see if there was anyone else in this world that would see it as I do. Thanks.
  14. Caminokid

How wrong am I?

Ok I put this in front of you guys. My oldest daughter has been a handful. I have been having problems with her and she is now 20. Not alot I can do now. She quit school right before she was to graduate....2 months before...took off the Alabama to be with a guy she met on the net. After a year...
  15. Caminokid

markthefixer Needs Your Support!

Mark, Glad to hear you are getting to the point of walking. I had a motorcycle accident in 91 that left me paralyzed for 3 weeks. Waist down. They said I would never walk again. It took about 3 months before I could walk again. I remember the physical therapy. It was brutal for the first month...
  16. Caminokid

The Rolling Stones

I woke up this morning with Wild Horse playing in my head. So its a good quiet song for a wake up. So i grabbed my guitar and played along with the song playing on the TT. I would say this is my favorite song from my favorite Stones album. Whats your favorite song and album from the Stones...
  17. Caminokid

I have finally got one...

Hell I doubt I would charge anyone!
  18. Caminokid

I got lucky on my 1980. In 1984 it was offered to me. The guy that had it said....I dont know what is wrong with it. the shop told me 125.00 and they could fix it. I said to the guy....What going on with it? He said...everytime I touch the volume it sounds like its scratching. I am not going to...
  19. Caminokid

I am working on that right now. I have the complete line of 80 series now. The rest isnt going to be that hard.
  20. Caminokid

WTH is wrong with people?

Well here is some good news. I got a call from the insurance company today. They are ready to settle on the car. We bought it in February. I gave 2500.00 for it. They are willing to give us 2516.00 and we keep the car. So it looks like we made 16.00 on it and still have it. Still sucks that it...
  21. Caminokid

An extremely technical question...

I thought it always was Nad...like gonad? :lmao:
  22. Caminokid

Picked up some new Pioneer (<:

If any of the people at the business seen that transaction...they are probably mad now. Good save for you.
  23. Caminokid

A Squadron of New Spitfires Anyone

The Curtiss P-40 also known as the Flying Tiger was also a good lookin plane.
  24. Caminokid

A Squadron of New Spitfires Anyone

The Corsair. My favorite. I have always had a fascination with WWII and the planes. I would love to see these planes brought up and restored.
  25. Caminokid

Do you miss......

Any companies catalogs from back when I miss. But the companies that are here now...its good to have the net for that one item you dont want to go through a catalog for it nice to just punch in the item and go. I still like to get a paper catalog cause you never know what you will miss. I could...
Back
Top Bottom