Search results

1. Caminokid

How do people just let hisotric vehicles just sit and not care for them?

http://jalopnik.com/5907080/you-can-buy-neil-armstrongs-1967-corvette I cant believe a 427 1967 Vette someone just let it sit.
  2. Caminokid

How wrong am I?

Ok I put this in front of you guys. My oldest daughter has been a handful. I have been having problems with her and she is now 20. Not alot I can do now. She quit school right before she was to graduate....2 months before...took off the Alabama to be with a guy she met on the net. After a year...
  3. Caminokid

The Rolling Stones

I woke up this morning with Wild Horse playing in my head. So its a good quiet song for a wake up. So i grabbed my guitar and played along with the song playing on the TT. I would say this is my favorite song from my favorite Stones album. Whats your favorite song and album from the Stones...
  4. Caminokid

WTH is wrong with people?

Well another fine example of Illinois drivers....Our Cadillac is now wrecked. Some asshole on Chatham road decided texting and driving 60 in a 45 was a good idea case a chain reaction of 5 cars. We were sitting waiting for some to turn and he hit a SUV, The suv hit a taurus, Taurus hit our car...
  5. Caminokid

Heathkit ??-10 Speakers.

Identify these. I was at SA today and there they were sitting on the end of a shelf and I grabbed them. Cabinets are decent and I can restore them. The date on the inside says 1/23/64. 16 ohm. Jensen speakers inside.
  6. Caminokid

Heathkit ??-10 Speakers.

Identify these. I was at SA today and there they were sitting on the end of a shelf and I grabbed them. Cabinets are decent and I can restore them. The date on the inside says 1/23/64. 16 ohm. Jensen speakers inside.
  7. Caminokid

Panasonic RX4955

Ok now you guys are thinking...what the hell is he doing? I forgot I had this out in the garage. I cleaned it up, recapped it, changed the belt, Deoxit, demagnetized the head and adjusted it. Realigned the tuner too. Its been mine for awhile so I thought after all this time it deserved it. I...
  8. Caminokid

The things I brought home.

This wasnt a trip I wanted to make. My best friends dad passed away and it was not a pleasure trip. In between funeral arrangements and other things there I decided to goto my brothers for a few hours. I was going to do it on the way home...but needed a break. We had been talking on me taking...
  9. Caminokid

jt4me1 Excellent person to deal with!

Been doing some deals back and forth with John for a couple of weeks. Good guy!
  10. Caminokid

Recap of a Lasonic TRC-931 Jambox

Yeah like the title says...its a jambox. There is a reason behind this. This was my moms. It hasnt been plugged in for about 24 years. I had to goto Indiana to bury a good friend and second dad. I stopped by my brothers house and he gave me a few things and this jambox. It is very minty right...
  11. Caminokid

Passing Of A Second Dad

My best friends dad passed away Tuesday. He was 63. Bob wasnt a man that was frail. He wasnt sickly, weak or anything like that. He somehow fell off a porch that wasnt 12 inches off the ground. He hit head head not once but twice. The neighbor across the street found him on the sidewalk dead. I...
  12. Caminokid

I had my own pit crew today!

I have been waiting for about a month now for my truck motor to be put in. I no longer can do it. So today had a surprise from four friends. They show up with a truck load of tools and a compressor. My truck is a 87 1/2 Ton 2wd Chevy Silverado. Was a 305 truck....now its 454!!! So they come...
  13. Caminokid

Got creative tonight.

I have a Realistic APM-300 I have had since new. I decided to recap it and then I was looking at the LED's in it. Why are they all red? Why is the power LED green? So I decided they had to change. The LED's were split in the center to give it a look like there was more LED's then there actually...
  14. Caminokid

The Parted Pioneer Thread

Ok I did something not proud of at all. But there was no way this one could be reasonably put back together. The faceplate was gone and other parts. So the only thing to do was part it out. This isnt something I do to a receiver ever. So here is the start. If you have parted one out. How bout...
  15. Caminokid

Pioneer SX1500TD

Ok this is what dreams are made of. Not that this is my dream....but my old lady fell in love with this receiver! I believe there is hope for her now! I got this one from Harleyrider. Great guy. We did some trading and she was just crazy about this one. I have never seen her get excited about a...
  16. Caminokid

I had a surprise today.

I met another member today. Harleyrider. Great guy. He got to meet my other half. We was doing some trading and she fell in love with a Pioneer SX1500TD we was trading on. She got excited. She has told me my equipment was nice....looks good...and so on, but never got excited and said she wanted...
  17. Caminokid

OK I have made it to 1000!

1000th post! I made it! In celebration to this 1000th post...I will let you guys in on a accomplishment I made yesterday......I now have all the 80 series Pioneers! 580,680,780,880,980,1080,1280 and 1980! The 680 will be here tomorrow, the 980 will be here Tuesday and the 1080 and 1280 will be...
  18. Caminokid

GE Transistor Radio

Ok this was a interesting thing to throw at me. The old ladys grandpa said can you get this working for me again. He is 91 years old and still getting along really good. He told me that his wife had bought it for him years ago and it was one if their first major purchases. So he really wanted it...
  19. Caminokid

Wards Airline 1940 Console Radio

Well here I go again with another one. I was at my girlfriends uncles pawn shop. I walked into the back and I spotted it in the corner. Frayed cord...so I knew it hadnt been on for awhile. cabinet in decent shape. Better then the 34 Philco I have started to restore too. The model No. is...
  20. Caminokid

...And Now For Something Completely Different.

Well not to much different. I was at my girlfriend uncle pawn shop and a guy came in and had this different tape deck...ah...case....who knows? Ok well I looked it up. This is a Sharp Professional Series RD-865AV Cassette Deck. It is housed in a case and was used for a projector for sound...
  21. Caminokid

The Most Hideous Mustang

Guys I couldnt pass up posting this thing. I wonder why it didnt sell? :puke2: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200717083899+&viewitem=
  22. Caminokid

Shaving Cream Usage.

:lmao: Sorry...being a smartass to the socks thread since it was mentioned we needed a shaving creme thread! :lmao:
  23. Caminokid

New uses for hand carts!

Ok this is one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile. And to think this guy is driving this thing!
  24. Caminokid

Philco Console Radio

Lets go back to a time when stereo wasnt really an option. Back before WWII, Back when TV was just thought and movies were at the theater downtown. Back when radio shows were what you had. This radio is primitive tube audio. I got this one today that someone had and didnt want it anymore. I...
  25. Caminokid

Lamps For Pioneer and Marantz

Since I do rebuild and restore alot of Pioneers, Hands down the man to talk to and get lamps from is dwojo. Second order came in today from him and I couldnt be happier with what he sent to me. I ordered alot from him this time. The last was a small order. Anyways big thumbs up for...
Back
Top Bottom