Search results

1. Z

your opinon

botryis ive turned them inwards what a difference thanks
  2. Z

your opinon

thanks for your reply botryis did you have your r3 with the side speaker facing in or out ?
  3. Z

your opinon

hi i have a all rega system rega brio r 2017 rega apollo 2012 rega couple interconnects rega speaker cable and rega rs3 speakers, i also have a pair of q acoustics concept 20 with the concept speaker stands. the concepts are new. which would you use, interested in your opinion's thanks
  4. Z

amp indecision

hi i think iam going mad i have 2 amps one is a technics su-v800 and the other is a creek evolution i got the technics because its rare and one of the last of Japanese amps and its dual mono. i love the sound of the technics its clean and powerfull i got the creek before the technics, i...
  5. Z

Has anyone spun the new PINK FLOYD 'Division Bell' reissue?

marooned is shorten not sure on others
  6. Z

Has anyone spun the new PINK FLOYD 'Division Bell' reissue?

all is right i am spinning the album as i type and im very pleased with it pure and anolog as it was meant to be its worth getting i got in on cd and blue viynl and bar far this new version is king
  7. Z

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

floyd just got pink floyd division bell 20th anniversary vinyl , so its spinning as i type sweet
  8. Z

Technics monster

i have had my technics for a few days now and i have packed up the pioneer and the musical fidelity in to boxes. this su-vx800 is truly a gem, the sound is everything i want its like a mix of the aforementioned amps, i have the deep rich sound whilst still being clear if that makes sense. i love...
  9. Z

Technics monster

hello i have just received a technics su-vx800 dual mono amp from the bay. i cant afford todays mono blocks or modern day dual mono amps . so after a bit of research i went for the technics. as i already own a pioneer a-676 and a musical fidelity e100 i was curious if it could really be better...
  10. Z

pioneer a-676

just got a pioneer a-676 reference stereo amp new to me and to my ears its better than mu roksan kandy l III problem is its come from a smoker and its quite dirty inside, i have brushed and hovered out what i can, i have some switch cleaner servisol super 10, can i use this to spray on the...
  11. Z

hi did you ever get the jvc ql y3f sorted out??

hi did you ever get the jvc ql y3f sorted out??
  12. Z

2 integrated amps

right so just keep using them separately as norm the creek has developed a ground hum on the cd rca so i have a new rca unit ready to replace it, i brought the musical fidelity e100 in the mean time, and its bloody good i think it is better than the creek
  13. Z

2 integrated amps

the creek does not have a main in just pre out so i cant use the creek to give the e100 more power? the e100 has both which at the moment are bridged with kimber kable 14 cm interconnects or am i just confusing myself with the terminology
  14. Z

2 integrated amps

right so i need a dedicated power amp of same make then to connect to the e100 and the ceek preamp is for a subwoofer??
  15. Z

2 integrated amps

i have a musical fidelity e100 amp with pre outs and pre in on it and a creek evo with preamp on it can i join these 2 safely to increase sound output??
  16. Z

Musical Fidelity Elektra E100 Integrated Amplifier

has anyone had one of these Musical Fidelity Elektra E100 Integrated Amplifier? just brought one as a stop gap as my creek evo cd input has gone funny it plays music but the voices are all distant and echoes anyway is the e100 good?
  17. Z

ps1 nirvana

yes the directions; keys the triangle circle square and cross keys work r1/2 l1/2 keys start and select just like the gamepad
  18. Z

ps1 nirvana

hi i have been reading for ages how the Ps1 schp 1001/1002 is as good as a £1000 cd player. i have a marantz cd6003 which cost me £300 a few years ago and it does sound good. i had read alot about the ps1 and the magic this little dull grey box has and also a lot of people saying its a myth...
  19. Z

nad

hello i have just purchased a nad 7130 in mint condition ,brought it because its an older nad and it was cheap but I cant find much on it. anyone here had one or still has got one is it a good amp
  20. Z

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

darkside listen to darkside on bbc radio2 digital radio on creek evo amp with rega xel speakers
  21. Z

whats the best sounding "small" speaker you've ever heard

My old Kef Kytes sound good for there size,also I like my mission m51 I use as rear speakers, sound good too, but I adore my epos es11 and kef q300 although the last two speaker mentioned are not that small
  22. Z

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Pink Floyd momentary Lapse of Reason on Epos es 11 speakers, Chord Rumor 2 speaker cable, Creek Evo amp, Marantz cd6003,Chord Cobra vee interconnects speakers are bi-wired.:music:
  23. Z

advice needed

epos es 11 or epos es 14 which is better and why I have a creek evo amp chord rumor 2 speaker cables and chord cobra with vee interconnects music sources are Marantz cd6003 and thorens td 166 mk II tt with audio tecnica 120e cart listen to all sorts of music thanks
  24. Z

opinons please

hello I have just got a mint pair of epos es11 speakers to go with my creek evo amp,and it sounds amazing better thaan the kef q300 I had wired up before. I would realy like your opinions on epos speakers thanks
  25. Z

new speakers

hi I have just brought some epos es 11 speakers to go with my creek evo amp I know they are old, but they are in mint condition and I have read hundreds of reviews saying how wonderful they are. so iam looking forward to them turning up and putting a big smile on my face has any one else had...
Back
Top Bottom