Search results

1. sawdust

Pioneer SX1250. No sound at speakers headphones work just fine.

This could only happen to me that said I hooked up a different speaker directly to pin #1 and grown got sound some how through testing I blew both speakers . IT works fine Just needed 2 good speakers, I think it's time to find a new hobby. Thanks Mark and Larry for you Help.
  2. sawdust

thanks Mark that’s just what I needed. I was trying to figure that part out after reading Larry‘s post, I connected pin one to pin six and then pin 8 to 7 still dead on speakers I did verify the speaker output are grounded to the chassis at the Filter capacitors, I have checked every single...
  3. sawdust

I did remove the inner back panel and checked that I had ground at all the speaker tournaments
  4. sawdust

Works perfect at the headphone jack dead at the speakers, going do the switch rabbet hole tomorrow or get the BFH out.
  5. sawdust

ABC selector switch works with all three are depressed. The lights go out I do have ground on pin 17 and And 13 no ground on pin 12 ground on pin 16 is only grounded when the C speaker is selected
  6. sawdust

after the control lamp I recapped and replaced all the transistors on the equalizer app so all the transistors have been replaced And the capacitors in the front end
  7. sawdust

First of all a little history, my friend brought his 1250 over static out of both channels turning the volume up, would put it in protection. He’s been knocking on the volume knob for years when a channel would drop off so he told me he probably needs a new volume potentiometer no more further...
  8. sawdust

Product to seal and protect wood case?

Any kind of oil for wood should work just fine on old work. I like to use lemon oil or linseed oil on my new work. I use Waco Danish oil natural finish. If you want a little more shine after a few days, you can wax it Howard’s - N - wax works just fine. Just stay away from permanent lacquers and...
  9. sawdust

Pioneer PL-61 service manual

Try this all I have
  10. sawdust

To the Technics bashers...

How could anyone bash this beauty. one of are AK members was restoring a Technics SA-1000 in need of a new case If I remember the sides were just over 1" thick I made end blocks to cover the end grain this is the Picture he posted.
  11. sawdust

FedEx beat up my new to me SX-3700, needs wood repair?

This is what the original case looks like inside And yes I tease
  12. sawdust

FedEx beat up my new to me SX-3700, needs wood repair?

Made a few of them over the years miss making them but I can still post Pictures
  13. sawdust

Pioneer Spec 1 recap question

I had a Issue using 1000uf caps solved the issue by changing them to the original 470uf read this old post. https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/pioneer-spec-1-keeps-blowing-fuses.492947/
  14. sawdust

Pioneer wood cabinets for component systems

Pioneer made a Box style optional wood case to fit the tuner I have one somewhere in my pile I copied to make this one I did recycle the vent from the old one
  15. sawdust

Pioneer SX-1250 on FBMP Very Rough Shape

All it's needs is a new case
  16. sawdust

Pioneer wooden cases

Sorry Not making cases anymore, not able to work all day in the shop anymore so I made the decision to close shop. Pictures of Pioneer SA-9800 Solid walnut case .
  17. sawdust

Most of the members know I suffered a stroke and I'm dealing with health issues so wood shop is...

Most of the members know I suffered a stroke and I'm dealing with health issues so wood shop is closed. Amos
  18. sawdust

Pioneer SX-1050 New Case Project

Rick, I still have all my Jigs and fixtures and all of my machines, some of my Patterns got toss when my son cleaned the shop out after my stroke, I did make a new Pattern to make SX-1250 Cases That I screwed up sorry Zeb you got the last SX-1250 Case I made, got some Walleye fishing in this...
  19. sawdust

Pioneer SX-1050 New Case Project

This thread is what you need , I don't make cases anymore maybe this will be some help click the link https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/pioneer-sx-1250-new-case-build.796053/
  20. sawdust

Some high five's needed on a Spec II Protection repair

High Five, I love this sh-t
  21. sawdust

SPEC 4 diodes under amp boards

One of my spec Amps have the same diodes on both amp boards factory done I bought it from the original owner never serviced . Picture of one of them
  22. sawdust

Most of the members know I suffered a stroke and I'm dealing with health issues so wood shop is...

Most of the members know I suffered a stroke and I'm dealing with health issues so wood shop is closed. Amos
  23. sawdust

ISO Pioneer SA 7800 wooden case

I don't know if anyone is making cases you can get perforated steel on line just google it you don't half to use stainless steel for the vent mild steel is fine I prefer stainless. I did make a SA-8800 case shell and a Frankenstein vent found these Pictures you can see the grove in the case...
Back
Top Bottom