Search results

1. Fisherdude

dgwojo Says THANKS!!! - With Pictures

Many, many wonderful memories of great times at the Fest!!
  2. Fisherdude

Happy Birthday Fisherdude!

Thanks, guys! I appreciate the thoughts!
  3. Fisherdude

The Open

I have to agree. It's like watching Sergio at his worst.
  4. Fisherdude

The Open

Absolutely! I was worried that Harman had lost it this morning, but credit to him, he got it back between the lines, and still has a big lead. He's got to have a ton of confidence that he managed to gut it out after a rocky start, and that's going to really help him tomorrow. I don't want to...
  5. Fisherdude

Show us your Motorcycles

Long ride and short ride! :D
  6. Fisherdude

Show us your Motorcycles

Well, the unthinkable has happened: I'm a two-motorcycle guy! My father-in-law has had a 2005 Screamin' Eagle CVO Fatboy for around five years. He's 85 now, and only rides his trike. The Fatboy has been sitting in his shop, covered with a sheet. I've been bugging him to sell it to me, but he...
  7. Fisherdude

The NEW 'Post a picture of yourself' Thread

Ok, I am so stealing that.
  8. Fisherdude

The official AK golf thread

I am seriously impressed. Watch this, I think you'll find it very interesting:
  9. Fisherdude

110?!? Do you understand that average, middle-of-the-road Tour players are around 115? I'm hoping to get over 95 this year. Actually, I'd be happy to keep my swing speed over my age! :D
  10. Fisherdude

I'm going to take advantage of the winter as much as I can. I honestly think I'm figuring something out.
  11. Fisherdude

You haven't played since June and you're hitting it 260?!? Jeez.
  12. Fisherdude

Fisher 400 owners PLEASE READ....IMPORTANT!!!!

As far as I know, he is. Here is his current website and Facebook page: http://www.fisherdoctor.com/ https://www.facebook.com/Fisher-Radio-400376866732252 I have never met or talked to Al. Keep in mind, though, that in the last decade plus he has developed a reputation for never returning...
  13. Fisherdude

No, it doesn't work. I can take a look at it later today.

No, it doesn't work. I can take a look at it later today.
  14. Fisherdude

Hi George! Thanks for the note. Sorry it took me a few days to reply, but I'm not on every day...

Hi George! Thanks for the note. Sorry it took me a few days to reply, but I'm not on every day anymore. Yes, I do have one! And an original manual as well.
  15. Fisherdude

Actually, I think it's the perfect forum for your post. Much better than Off Topic.

Actually, I think it's the perfect forum for your post. Much better than Off Topic.
  16. Fisherdude

Solid State fisher receivers

That is the exact same system I started out with, some time in the early '80's. I bought it at Macy's, and I paid right around $800 for it, at least. Times change, eh?
  17. Fisherdude

Fisher 1800 Receiver Information thread and roll call

I also have an X-1000 and FM-1000. The "really" rare Fisher components are the mono amplifiers. I only have one.
  18. Fisherdude

Fisher 1800 Receiver Information thread and roll call

Not sure if I've added my SN to the list, so here it is: 52167 T.
  19. Fisherdude

AK Fest 2005 Gallery now up

Awesome! There's a couple of me in there, that I saved. I'm never in anybody's pics! It's like I never went. Lol!
  20. Fisherdude

Masters.com, choose "Live" and "Featured Groups."
  21. Fisherdude

Apparently, the "real" coverage isn't starting until 3. They've been showing filler. Last time I checked the Golf Channel they were just showing players on the range.
  22. Fisherdude

It's now official, CBS is broadcasting the shittiest excuse for golf coverage in history. It's moving day at the Masters, and they're showing everything except the golf tournament. Back to my computer. Edit: Turned on the computer and it's showing Tiger hit a gorgeous chip, and CBS is showing...
  23. Fisherdude

Go to Masters.com. There are six or seven constant live streams running.
  24. Fisherdude

He got great tee times. Augusta was nice to him. Thursday morning, not too early, time for Tiger and the temp to both warm up a little. Friday afternoon, time to recover from Thursday's round.
  25. Fisherdude

My dentist has been, like I've been, in the annual lottery from the Masters for tickets for years and years. Neither of us has ever gotten lucky. He finally gave up waiting and bought tickets to this year's tournament. I didn't ask what he paid, but I've got a guess. Yikes.
Back
Top Bottom