1. bogle111

Audio Word Association Game

Music.
  2. bogle111

Prediction!

True. TPBM doesn't tweet.
  3. bogle111

The Reverse Questioning Game

Have you forgotten your wallet, again? I would pray for rain, but it may be contagious.
  4. bogle111

Who have you met?

A fair few in the Pop and Hi Fi industry, though the funniest was being in a store (about 1979) with an impeccably dressed guy (wore a Nazi cut overcoat in rust suede, trousers creased that would cut air and black shoes I could have shaved in). He was waiting for something. I thought I knew him...
  5. bogle111

This, or That?

Zipper Flys or Bees?
  6. bogle111

This, or That?

Salad Thousand Islands or Paul Newman?
  7. bogle111

An AK-Constructed Story- one word at a time

Feel free. It did not go as I'd hoped- too much random nonsense that did not make for a story. It was sounding more like the ramblings of a 90year old mental patient that has 65,000 posts on Audiokharma. The patient seems to be obsessed with cans, and stupid jokes about undergarments. But if you...
  8. bogle111

This, or That?

One Direction Underpass or Overpass?
  9. bogle111

You Get The Last Word!

Anon, all alternatives actually answered anonymously.
  10. bogle111

This, or That?

AWD Needle or Stylus?
  11. bogle111

Feel free. It did not go as I'd hoped- too much random nonsense that did not make for a story. It was sounding more like the ramblings of a 90year old mental patient that has 65,000 posts on Audiokharma. The patient seems to be obsessed with cans, and stupid jokes about undergarments. But if you...
  12. bogle111

Designer Acronyms!

Can't Really Arrive Nonchalantly In Ultimate Maserati. Adhesive
  13. bogle111

The 'Lies Upon Lies' Game

Cerebral do-goody feelings are what occur when you "Pearl One" instead of "Dropping One" and doesn't clear the room anywhere near as quickly.
  14. bogle111

This, or That?

Godfather I Protection or Insurance?
  15. bogle111

Designer Acronyms!

Sexy Implants Mostly Please Liars Exclusively Grapple
  16. bogle111

You Get The Last Word!

Stream from my eyes will abate.
  17. bogle111

Over here, we refer to "Giving Someone the Needle" as an invention of Cleopatra, as can be found in Trafalgar Square, though they are large and made of stone, there are three, which made knitting more popular than stitching in the nineteenth century.
  18. bogle111

This, or That?

Renoir Oils or Water?
  19. bogle111

Which would explain why Mr. Shultz was named Dutch and not Hans or Joachim, before embarking on an entrepreneurial career in the city.
  20. bogle111

This, or That?

Pennyfarthing One shilling or 5 pence?
  21. bogle111

Pterodactyls is a term used by those students who studied millions of hours ago. Now we call them Bats or Batman.
  22. bogle111

This, or That?

McCartney Yoko or Ouso?
  23. bogle111

Once in Time magazine there was about ten pages depicting stereo images of cans containing graphic arts. I submit voluntarily pertinent advertisements involving various turntables equipped with direct drive underpants. These starched underpants mesmerized listeners. Sonically, they would...
  24. bogle111

You Get The Last Word!

Fan faster Fortesque.
  25. bogle111

Once in Time magazine there was about ten pages depicting stereo images of cans containing graphic arts. I submit voluntarily pertinent advertisements involving various turntables equipped with direct drive underpants. These starched underpants mesmerized listeners. Sonically, they would...
Back
Top Bottom