Search results

1. Mitykc

Mystery Science Theater 3000 "The Return" YES!!!!!!!

The new season is not doing much for me. I'm only 3 episodes in tho. It's not all bad, just seems like a lot of the humor is dumbed down. I don't like the new crow and tom voices. Gypsys voice isn't distinctive at all. Even with all my complaining I'm glad the show is back. In time they could...
  2. Mitykc

The unattainable in your area???

I find it interesting how certain speaker mfg'ers were more prevalent in some areas than others. Some are considered "west coast" and others "east cost". As a rural midwesterner (KS), I find the early period of hifi speakers (50s-60s) the hardest to obtain. AR, Boston, even old Jensen stuff. Not...
  3. Mitykc

Mint Realistic Optimus T-100's for $30 thanks to my wife!

I too picked up a pair of T-100s the other day. I have to say I was impressed, considering expectations. Fun little towers. Sounds really nice with a smaller sansui amp I forgot I had. The OEM grill clothe is quite ugly imo. Really a nicely built speaker otherwise.
  4. Mitykc

Rogersound Lab (RSL) Nevada Speakers

Thanks for your insight Stickman. It is I nteresting to hear from someone that has firsthand knowledge of RSL.
  5. Mitykc

My $5.00 yardsale speaker find

Are those the stock Jensen speakers they put in fender guitar amps for awhile?
  6. Mitykc

RSL speakers, am I alone?

3600 speaker stands. Look OEM but not sure
  7. Mitykc

RSL speakers, am I alone?

I bought a set of RSL 3600's about 10 years ago. My 2nd set of "nice" speakers. They also came with what appear to be the original slanted speaker stands. Does anyone understand why they are labeled as studio monitors? Was this a home audio sales gimmick or were they marketing towards actual...
  8. Mitykc

"Pickers" please describe your techniques and finds

Always interesting to hear how others find their treasures. A couple weeks ago I was driving through a rural Kansas ghost town (about 40-50 residents). Stopped at a garage sale at a building on a familiar location. An older gentlemen I knew owned the junk shop there before he passed on a few...
  9. Mitykc

Any idea on these old Sanyo speakers???

I mostly lurk here but I'm stumped on this one. These speakers are an hour and a half away or I'd just go look at them for myself. Anyone have an idea of the model of these old Sanyo speakers?? Usually I wouldn't get excited by this particular name but the grilles in these have me intrigued...
  10. Mitykc

What's wrong with the grill?

The 80s were not kind to many things... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom