Search results

1. onepixel

When AK members - friends - silently disappear

Hi Bill! Just dropping by to let you and everyone know I'm well. How are you my friend? Been pretty busy, but still listening to music! As you all know the fires completely wiped out the Town of Lahaina. Which at one time was one of the largest art markets in the world. Due to a number of...
  2. onepixel

When AK members - friends - silently disappear

Aloha guys! I'm ok and still kicking. Life has been crazy, hectic, heartbreaking and down right disastrous. Catch you laters, Mahalo! Carl
  3. onepixel

AK Members in Hawaii all safe?

Lahaina is at the foot of the Mauna Kahālāwai (West Maui Mountains). One of the wettest places on earth, receiving as much 450+ inches a year. But the mountains wrings out all the rain before it can reach Lahaina at the base, only a couple miles away. They only gets about 14 inches a year. Maui...
  4. onepixel

AK Members in Hawaii all safe?

Aloha guys, It's been a crazy couple days. But I'm fine. As you probably know, some areas have been hit super hard and disastrous. It's been heartbreaking loss of history, culture, life, home and a way of life. Mahalo, Carl
  5. onepixel

The official Music score thread

Went to donate some books at Maui Friends of the Library. They had 2 CDs for $1 and $1 records. Spent $18. First time in years that I had a score like this.
  6. onepixel

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

7. onepixel

Vinyl only spin list

8. onepixel

9. onepixel

Vinyl only spin list

10. onepixel

The Name That Album thread

This thread isn't aging well.
  11. onepixel

B & W Pics

Alabama Hills and Mt. Whitney.
  12. onepixel

Gorillaz - Song Machine
  13. onepixel

Vinyl only spin list

Gorillaz - Song Machine
  14. onepixel

Vintage film cameras

I was told it was National Camera Day last week. 46 year old lens off my Olympus OM-2n on my 5 year old Sony A7r3.
  15. onepixel

Mounika. - Dont look at me
  16. onepixel

Vinyl only spin list

Mounika. - Dont look at me
  17. onepixel

Time for a new AK logo - let's see what you come up with

You guys like Buddha? I kinda got carried away with the 60s trip.
  18. onepixel

Time for a new AK logo - let's see what you come up with

Edwin, I've been busy. On two boards, Open studios, gallery openings, south swell starting. Exploring the future and possibilities of the last sugar mill in the US (closed in 2016).
  19. onepixel

Avant-garde Jazz, Funk, Neo Soul. 2023 US, has been nominated for 10 Grammys. Uses a funky cool pseudonym.
  20. onepixel

Traffic – Shoot Out At The Fantasy Factory Thought this was more prog/psych rock. Surprised Edwin didn't immediately get this. I just dropped in.
  21. onepixel

Official AK fishing thread

Finally got some fly tying materials. Shrimp fly. Cross between a Crazy Charlie and Christmas Island Special.
  22. onepixel

What are your thoughts on Kamado grills?

I have an Oklahoma rancher friend who swears by the Kamado Egg. Another friend here on Maui has one. Liked it so much, ordered another. It arrived damaged, so the owner sent him a brand new, super fancy one for free. The big ones weigh a ton. I used to see the version before the Egg, all over...
  23. onepixel

Anyone doing a garden?

Drawf Pineapple and Dragon Fruit Flower.
  24. onepixel

Post your photography!!

First Dragon Fruit Flower in the garden.
  25. onepixel

Post your photography!!

Kahili Ginger alone the Waihou Spring Trail
Back
Top Bottom