Search results

1. woodville66

Sansui 5000X

I am having an issue with my otherwise mint Sansui 5000X. On both phono inputs, aux input and tape inputs, there is only faint sound from one channel. FM and AM radio gets sound from both channels. Pushing the reverse button solves the issue. I have done a complete dexoit of all switches and...
  2. woodville66

Sansui 5000X

I am having an issue with my otherwise mint Sansui 5000X. On both phono inputs, aux input and tape inputs, there is only faint sound from one channel. FM and AM radio gets sound from both channels. Pushing the reverse button solves the issue. I have done a complete dexoit of all switches and...
  3. woodville66

Maybe the best score ever.....

So stopped by a local charity yard sale Saturday and found this little baby. Pioneer PL-560 from 1978. Dustcover cracked bad. After a new stylus and a bit of tinkering with tonearm setup it plays perfect and sounds amazing. The price......$3.00 cash
  4. woodville66

Lonnie Mack has passed away

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Guitarist and singer Lonnie Mack, whose instrumental recordings influenced guitar players including Stevie Ray Vaughan, has died in Nashville, Tennessee. He was 74. Alligator Records said in a statement that Mack died Thursday of natural causes. He lived in Smithville...
  5. woodville66

Dedicated listening room.

Very clean looking space.
  6. woodville66

New audio stand and diy record bin

Great looking LP storage rack.
  7. woodville66

Frazier Buckaroo ???

I have a set of Frazier Buckaroo speakers as my main speakers. I have had them for a few years and they sound really nice with my Sansui 5000x. Before I got them I was switching between Cerwin Vega D-5 and some EPI speakers. The Frazier speakers beat them all for overall sound.
  8. woodville66

My stuff:

Very nice.
  9. woodville66

Best Coffee I've Ever Had!

Yuban
  10. woodville66

Speakers you will NEVER sell.

My Frazier Buckeroo speakers.
  11. woodville66

Shout out to your favorite record store

Terrapin Station Murray KY
  12. woodville66

Recommendation for speakers? Sansui 210 Receiver

I used to have a Sansui 210 paired with a set of EPI 100v speakers. That set up sounded really good.
  13. woodville66

What's in your garage?

I see it too.
  14. woodville66

How many hours a week do you listen to music?

I was just sitting here enjoying a day off while watching the lovely winter weather outside. I began to think about having a listening day which does not happen near as often as I would like. I work about 70 hours a week between two jobs so that leaves true listening time sparse sometimes. So...
  15. woodville66

I Am 61 Years Old and I Still Need...

I am almost 48 years old. I grew up listening to mainly rock from the sixties and seventies. I always was mainly a rock fan. In my younger days I would not even think of listening to anything like jazz, classical, blues or anything like that because it was not cool. After getting back into...
  16. woodville66

My son's system

Looks like a great setup. I also set my daughter up with a nice vintage system a few years ago. She is 15 now and really has come to understand and appreciate the much better sound compared to listening to music on some kind of portable device like most kids her age do. In fact she is now...
  17. woodville66

Who uses AM/FM radios on their AVR's & Receivers

I do listen to FM quite a bit on the Sansui 5000x. I hate most commercial FM stations in my area. I listen to a local NPR college station in the evenings mainly. Never listen to AM though.
  18. woodville66

Stacking Speakers...

I have two pairs of speakers stacked. I first did this because of space issues. I have them both powered by my Sansui 5000x using a/b speaker outs. Of course I have the choice on the Sansui to run each pair alone or together. I used to run both sets at once. I have a pair of Knights on the floor...
  19. woodville66

Awesome Morning

kirk57: I live just south of Benton Ky. I love Kentucky Lake. It is a beautiful place indeed. kermit z: Thought very much about being absent from work today.
  20. woodville66

Last song.

Warren Haynes......Soulshine
  21. woodville66

Awesome Morning

I have a Panasonic rd-3500 as my main turntable. I know it may not be the most sought after turntable but I like it. It is very dependable and simple and I like the looks of it as well. It had an ADC xlm cartridge on it but the needle was becoming a little worn. So after much thought about...
Back
Top Bottom