Search results

1. B

Goodwill/SA/Thrift Store Discussions & Finds

Did see the same model at local thrift store for $69 last weekend.
  2. B

Fisher XP-66 VS Soundcraftsmen SC4 what to keep

I’m doing a spring cleaning and having a hard time to decide what to keep, Fisher XP-66 or Soundcraftsmen SC4 speakers. Both are 3-way speakers, but so far, no luck finding any technical specs on Soundcraftsmen speakers. The Fisher speakers have better condition overall. The Soundcraftsmen...
  3. B

Weekly Estate and Garage sale finds (pics)

My wife has found Soundcraftsmen 3000A at the curb while waking the neighborhood. Will be cleaning the insides and hooking up to the speakers this weekend. Now, need to find a manual.
  4. B

Just a few CD's today at the local thrift stores
  5. B

Found KEF C25 speakers on estate sale today for $10 a pair. They have a few minor scratches on the back that are not visible form the front. Considering the price, I'm cannot complain.
  6. B

Stopped at thrift store on my way home and found a few CD's.
  7. B

Van Nuys CA Tascam 22-2 RTR

Stop by the sale yesterday around 01:30 and Tascam was gone by that time. Sansui SP-100 speakers where priced at $149 and the smaller pair has a tag with $129 on it.
  8. B

Need help to ID old speakers, Please

Thank you all for the input. Will do more digging online to see if I can identify them.
  9. B

Get back from work and pull the drivers out. Did not see any brand name on them. Don't think I want to by a kit to reform them. However, do have some drivers at work that I might try to use here.
  10. B

The back side has handwritten mark 1020W on both speakers with no other marks or labels.
  11. B

A week ago, I bought a pair of old speakers that came together with Realistic STA 240 receiver. At first, I thought that they are Realistic speakers. After searching the web I was not able to identify them and hoping that someone can id this speakers. The cabinets in relatively good shape but...
  12. B

Visit an estate sale today and for $10 get a Realistic STA-240 with a pair of speakers that I was not able to identify. Receiver has a few minor scratches, mostly on top, but overall in a good shape.
  13. B

Picked up this Sony STR D-565 for $10 at local thrift store
  14. B

Help me choose my new receiver

NAD and Rotel are looking good. Unfortunately, cannot find what they are offering in my price range. The official websites do not have MSRP and on the dealer sites the prices are out of my range or not listed at all. I do not like this kind of selling approach and just for that reason will not...
  15. B

Well… I probably dreamed of attaching two subs and hit a wrong key :D Found this forum approximately a year ago when look online, trying to collect more information about Sansui 771 that I picked from the curb a few weeks after I moved into the United States
  16. B

Thanks for advice. This will be a good option if can find as factory refurbished. My only concern is the warranty.
  17. B

Hi guys, Have followed vintage stage thread for some time, and now is time to ask for your advice on modern days receiver. Planning to spend $700 (preferable less) and looking for 7.2 receiver that may play digital music files as networked audio content from the internet, iPod and my home...
Back
Top Bottom