Search results

1. bluestime

Time Windows What model do I have.

I have a pair of Time Window speakers with only one port on the right hand side that measures as close to 4 inch dia as I can tell. Most I have seen have a port on each side and they seem to be smaller than 4". I would like to rebuild the crossovers but need too order the caps before I take them...
  2. bluestime

Singer, songwriter, guitar player for John Denver

I have had my Pioneer SX1250 listed on craigslist for awhile and recently got a call from an interested buyer named Dan Wheetman who player guitar for John Denver and now has a band called "Marley's Ghost" We had a nice conversation about music and the blues and his time with Denver. I gave him...
  3. bluestime

Ballylongford

I bought a tweeter from ballylongford for an excellent price and it was at my door in less than two days. Thanks Dan
  4. bluestime

jhildred gets an A+

I bought an album from Jez for a very reasonable price and was pleasantly surprised at the excellent condition. Shipping was fast and at cost. Thanks
  5. bluestime

CL Bellingham wa. SX 780 $150

https://bellingham.craigslist.org/ele/d/vintage-pioneer-receiver-sx/6373937897.html
  6. bluestime

Speaker ID?

Any ideas? One 15 inch down fir ing woofer. One 4 inch mid and two 3 inch tweeters. All drivers are CTS.
  7. bluestime

KLH 28

I went to a garage sale Saturday advertising "tons of stereo" because I was looking for a project. Most of what was there was not so good except for a pair of Dynaco A25 speakers that looked new for $25. I bought those but there wasn't much of a project there. (probably new caps) But his...
  8. bluestime

Thorens 145 mkll $350

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/ele/5927278863.html I'm certainly not an expert on Thorens but this looks pretty darn good.
  9. bluestime

Mid Driver ID

I got these drivers, four of them, in a box of speaker parts and have no idea what they are. I'm using two of them now in a DIY set I threw together and I think they sound excellent. The other drivers in the box were a set of 12 inch eminence woofers that look and measure the same as the woofers...
  10. bluestime

Great speaker buys in W Washington

http://skagit.craigslist.org/ele/5601127631.html
  11. bluestime

Nice vintage Hi-Fi

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/ele/5493131630.html WAF might be tough and shipping is probably out.;)
  12. bluestime

Macitosh speakers

A thrift store has set of Ml 1c and a set of Ml 2c speakers they will sell me for $350 for all. The cabinets are excellent with zero dings and minor staining on one of the 2s. All the surrounds need replacing. They have the original boxes. I have been doing alot of research, but the only...
  13. bluestime

Beatles Butcher Cover

I've been looking at "Yesterday And Today" lps in bins and boxes for Ringo's v-neck shadow for years and today I found one. 2nd stage unpeeled in vg++ cover and vg+ lp with correct matrix numbers. I was given abox of about 100 lps of classic rock, the stuff you see all the time and found some...
  14. bluestime

L-pads for Ar2ax

I neet to find some L-pads for my ar2ax speakers. 16 ohm with a diameter of 2 in or less and 15w or more. There are some on ebay but the cost for 2 speakers (4 pads) is pushing $100. Options ?
  15. bluestime

Seaburg frcs speakers

I am looking for opinions on Seaburg frcs speakers. They have 2 ten inch woofers and 2 eight inch horns and were made in the early 70s.
  16. bluestime

Fair trade?

Yesterday I traded a pair of Bose 2.2 speakers for a pair of Timeframe 400 and a single Timeframe 600. All speakers work well and look very good. How did I do?
  17. bluestime

Model 22 or model 2252?

I am looking at two Marantz recievers. The first is a model 22 for $200 and the other is a 2252 for $300. Both seem to be in very good condition. Any thoughts on which to buy?
Back
Top Bottom