Search results

1. D

Hi Fi Hearing Aids

i've had amazing results with the service and produce at costco.
  2. D

What are your favorite audio brands?

:thmbsp::thmbsp:
  3. D

Sansui au717 in the house!

717 I love the sound of mine!!!!!
  4. D

Multiple amps and multiple speakers

Check Niles Co website. Several models.
  5. D

Amazing $50 3 Tube Preamp

PAS3vs 2/3 tube pres Thank you very much for your comparison on this. I enjoy your posts.
  6. D

Amazing $50 3 Tube Preamp

Comparing 2/3 tube pre's to Dynaco PAS3 Have been reading with enthusiasm about the 2 and 3 tube preamps pairing with the tda3116 amp. Could anyone help me compare any of them with the PAS3 I have, either with the 3116 or for use with other amps please...? I have several...
  7. D

Direct Acoustics Silent Speakers

epi 200B I really enjoy my pair. Driving them with baldwin organ amp with 6beq's.
  8. D

I hate Norah Jones for...

melody Yeaaa!
  9. D

HI from southern IL

welcome from another so ill'er Grew up (got older) in winchester, IL.
  10. D

AKAI AA-1200 Monster Receiver MRRP price.

have and enjoy an AKAI 1175.
  11. D

Altec 890c recap question

acessing inside altec 890c Set cabinet with terminal end down. Remove 4 screws holding driven woofer ( closest to the end of the cab with the terminals) pull woofer out.. crossover is right there.
  12. D

gonna try tube preamp,2 Choices

preamps for 3116
  13. D

To heck with originality.

"Instant A/B'g components
  14. D

TPA 3116 vs the tripaths

3116 Have a lot of amps, but very intrigued what you all are reporting about the sound here. Would anyone give an impression on the kind of sound compared to other amps. I have and am familiar with these: Hafler dh220 Sony TA-N330ES Technics SU-V93 Jolida 302 all tube Jolida 1701 hybrid Kenwood...
  15. D

G-6000 amp if fine, no tuner output?

thanks for your offer. And...how bout the Hawks!!? I've liked the Sani sound, and also have an AU717 and had an 8080DB. Have heard the tuner board is expensive/complex to fix n the G series. Inexperienced here though. Would like to see it in the hands of someone who could restore...
  16. D

G-6000 amp if fine, no tuner output?

thanks for the suggestions. An AKr is interested in buying it as. I will follow up on these ideas no matter what.
  17. D

Super Bowl XLVIII Seattle V. Denver

yea! Yes indeedy!!
  18. D

Life After Klipsch....

horns Just set up and refinished a set of Altec Bolero as my first horn experience. They have a clarity missing in the paper cones. maybe it'll be tiring long haul. Fun now.
  19. D

A look at one of the coolest receivers I own

Mission I've had a pair of those Missions too. Wish I still had em. amazing...
Back
Top Bottom