Search results

1. A

Sherwood S-2660CP Speakers A intermittent

Speakers A (Bose 601 series II)are intermittent - the sound comes and goes - same with the sound bars. No problem with Speakers B (Klipsch FS 2). Has anyone experienced this or something similar? The sound on spkrs A come and goes as do the sound bars. Yes, I know, they come and go anyway...
  2. A

G-9000 Amost Perfect Power Supply and Audio Drawings - FREE

Greetings G-9000 and G-9000DB fanatics, How would you like a drawing 6 pages wide and 3 1/2 pages high? Or, a more sane size and everything is legible and of decent size to read? I have corrected both Power supply and audio section drawings. They are almost perfect. Why almost?? I did not...
  3. A

Sansui G9000 Tutorial disassemble clean stuff reassemble

Hello All, Among some of my more nefarious endeavors, I was a tech writer. I wrote theory of operation and repair manuals for military electronics. I have a similar manual (disassemble clean stuff reassemble only) well under way. I have written it for both pro and newbie alike. It's not...
  4. A

Power Supply F-2809 PC Board Mislabeled??

I'm trouble shooting my 9000 AF power supply. The 33 volt line is only 16 volts. I suspect the voltage regulator circuitry. It boils down to looking at TR07 and TR08. The schematic shows TR07 with a zener diode in the emitter circuit and a 1k resistor (R11) in the base. Looking at the board...
  5. A

8000/9000 Lovers. Something Good

I have searched for quite some time for a truly good copy of the 8000/9000 manual; only to find it somewhat illegible. I have found a fantastic one. It can be enlarged to a 30 by 40 inch size and retain its easy to read qualities - true I need a fair number of 11 x 17 sheets of paper to tape...
Back
Top Bottom