Search results

1. White_wolf

Fixing a CT-90R after shipping damage.

I bought this deck recently and it showed up broken, after some glue and a bit of soldering I did manage to put it back together. Transport broke lose during shipping because the rear two screws in to the bottom plate were missing. Ended up bending the right side mounting bracket and breaking...
  2. White_wolf

Q Acoustics 3050

Hello everyone, I picked up a set of these from a local thrift store the other day for a fraction of the retail price, and have to say I do think they sound nice and better than I thought they were going to. But all the reviews I have read make them out to sound way better than their price...
  3. White_wolf

Pioneer A-60 Protection

Hello everyone, I just bought an A-60 at a local thrift store today. When I got home and plugged it in no sound out of it tried with different sources and speakers. Opened and looked for any damage, no burned parts or bulging caps found. Found that the protection relay wasn't clicking in. Went...
  4. White_wolf

Pioneer P-Mount Headshell

I was curious if anybody knows where I could find a p-mount headshell that will fit the 80's pioneer tables, specifically the PL-707. I have looked and it looks like the PL-3F came with one but it seems that the headshell is hard to find. In case anybody was wondering I did look at Pioneer...
  5. White_wolf

Elite SP-91D Owner's Manual NEED!!!

I am in need of the owner's manual for my recently acquired SP-91D so I can figure out what everything does.
  6. White_wolf

Pioneer Elite PRO-530HD

Found one of these at a local thrift shop for 25 CENTS untested, I figured for a quarter I would take the chance. As this was to big for my car I had to have them hold it and go get a truck. I brought it home plugged it in and tried it, Nothing, just a flashing red light. At first I was like...
  7. White_wolf

Idea for a set of diy speakers.

I don't know how many of you might have found the thread in the pioneer forums about combining to sets of HPM-100s in a custom box, but that thread got me thinking about a better way to do that. First off I think his design was ugly, also someone referred to it as "kabuki" (probably because his...
  8. White_wolf

Pioneer CT-W910R

I searched the forums but didn't find much on this dual well deck also it has never had a thread so I decided to make one. The CT-W910R was Pioneer's top dual well deck for 1989, With Dolby B/C HX-PRO, PC-OCC heads, cassette stabilizer both sides record. First I would like to say that this...
  9. White_wolf

HELP P-D70 right channel cuts out

Hello I have a problem with my P-D70 CD Player and was hoping someone could help with it. I was listening to the player when I started hearing a sound that sounded like wind blowing in a microphone over both channels shortly there after the right channel started to cut in and out. I turned it...
  10. White_wolf

Found a SX-780 at a thrift store

I was going to all the thrift stores in my town when I happened upon this old Pioneer. I wasn't interested at first as this was a little older than I normally buy. But after thinking it over I asked the lady if it worked, she wasn't sure but said it should and told me that if it didn't i could...
  11. White_wolf

Front Panels. Why are they always in English?

This is probablly a dumb question but I am wondering why. I have noticed that no matter which country a component is from the front panel is always in English, even the domestic Japanese models. Example is I own a D-1000 which was only sold in Japan yet both the front and back panels are written...
  12. White_wolf

D-1000 DAT Deck needs belt

Hi I recently bought a D-1000 Referance Digital Tape Deck. It was listed as parts or repair. When I recieved it I opened it and discovered the belt that moves the loading drawer in and out had turned in to a nasty sticky mess. My question is if anyone has ever had to replace this belt because as...
  13. White_wolf

CT-850 playing too fast NOT CT-F850

Hello everyone I recently bought a CT 850 to go with my SA 1050 system and when I recived it it was not working properly. When I put a cassette in it and hit play it will play but it sounds like the chipmonks are singing the song. everything else works fine. I would apreaciate any help anybody...
  14. White_wolf

JVC HR-S8000U Color problem.

Hello Everyone, I have a question about my HR-S8000U vcr. It works great but the picture has a problem, certain shades of red seem to show up looking redish purple, really evident when it shows faces of people. I was wondering if there was away to addust this or not. Thank you for looking at this.
  15. White_wolf

Pioneer CLD-91 vs CLD-92

I was wondering if some one could tell me the difference between the two players. They look identical on the outside, are they different internally? Thank you for any help you can be.
  16. White_wolf

help with pioneer ld-707

Hello, I picked up a pioneer LD-707 laserdisc player at a thrift store the other day for cheap. When testing it i discovered that the laser assemblely was not moving properly. I fixed that with some grease on the metal rod the assemblely rides on, the old grease had dried up and started...
  17. White_wolf

CT-950 not F950

I was wondering if any body has ever seen or heard of this cassette deck or if it even exists. On pioneer's parts website they list it and it shares a lot of parts with the CT-940 and CT-40 decks. I am really curious about it because I own a SA-1050 and would like a deck like the 940 that...
  18. White_wolf

Cs-v700?

Hi I came across these speakers the other day. I have a few questions. I searched not only this site but the entirerty of the internet and was only able to come up with a few facts. I can say in my opinon they are very good sounding speakers. I have them hooked up to a SA-1050 100wpcX2 20-20k...
  19. White_wolf

My System and My first Post

I love my stereo and as you can tell by the list I love Pioneer. It has taken me 4 years to asemble it all. Pioneer VSX-39TX reciever 120wpc GR-555 Eq CT-M5R multi-play cassette deck PD-M530 6-disc cd changer CLD-2070 Laserdisc Player DV-533 DVD Player CS-F9000 speakers CS-G403...
Back
Top Bottom