Search results

1. S

POPPULSE PCM DAC clock upgrade.

My dac seems to have 2 crystals one small 2 pin, labeled 12.000m and the other is a larger one with 4 pins and 49.152mhz osc. I want to upgrade with a clock module and power supply but not sure what to do here, not as simple due to the 2 crystals and various other chips as opposed to a Marantz...
  2. S

Arcam alpha 5+ FAULTY

My Arcam alpha 5+ now has another fault after having it powerd up with no analog board in place now the laser reads the disc when you load it and the display tells you track time ect, but makes a sound towards the end of reading the disc for about a second, then when you press play it tries to...
  3. S

Panasonic Master 4 pole capacitors ????

Please help. :scratch2: I have just recieved my Panasonic Master Audio caps for my Meridian 105 monoblock amps they are 63volt 10000uf, Each solder tag is labeld: A,B,C and one on its own (-), can anyone please translate what the A,B,C terminals are? so I can wire them up. (IMAGE URL OF...
  4. S

Meridian 105 loud buzz

My Meridian 105 mono block has a loud buzz and no sound after I left it on to burn in some cables. can anyone help? :tears:
  5. S

Meridian 105 damaged

:tears: 0ne of my Meridian 105 mono blocks has died it has a loud buzz and no sound from the speaker. I left it on to help burn in some new cables, does anyone know where I could get data sheets and schematics or even better whats wrong. Im gutted, they are old but I love them please help:tears:
  6. S

Arcam Alpha 5+ Cd Player Fault

Can anyone help I fitted opa0627au op amps to my arcam using browndog adaptors and now the disc just spins fast I have put the original opamps in and it is the same. What have I done? please could anyone help point me to the fault. :scratch2: :scratch2:
Back
Top Bottom