Search results

1. theoman

JM Audio Editions XTC Headphones First Impressions

So far the headphones sound great, I really like what I was hearing. Excellent detail and imaging. Fantastic sound stage. As for comparing the to my Sen HD800 and Grado GS1000i. The JM's are far better. the guy tunes them to the type of music you listen to. https://www.jmaudioeditions.com/
  2. theoman

TRSS Connection on JM Audio XTC headphones?

purchased two cables for my new JM Audio XTC headphones one is a balance 4 pin and another TRSS connection, do I need to get an adapter to plug into my laptop and my Mcintosh. Are the headphones moving to a new style?
  3. theoman

mose power supply for LP12

Does anyone know who makes them? I can't find their web site. I'm looking for a power supply board.
  4. theoman

Thinning the herd

At what time in your life should you just keep the Lp's you like. I have Lps that I would not play out loud. Does anyone sell a good record cabinet. l
  5. theoman

Bowers Wilkins Nautilus 802

Does anyone know the going rate for my 802's, I have he boxes and the grills
  6. theoman

C-38 Control Center with sub?

Just picked up a C-38 and can I drive a power sub? never seen a C-38 before, this seems mint.
  7. theoman

Mcintosh 7009 C38 and PS audio

what do you think a mint C38 and a mint MCD 7009 that the tray don't open.
  8. theoman

MCD 7009 door issue

someone gave me a cd player that has been in a box for 20 years. the unit is mint but the tray does not open. do this unit have a belt. I tried to lightly push the tray and nothing. Can't find a service manual. can it be fixed? or do I just push it to barter sales.
  9. theoman

Thorens TD-121 to a TD-124

Can you turn a 121 into a 124?
  10. theoman

Need help with the rack!

Just received the 2" butcher block. Now I just have to figure out what to put between them?
  11. theoman

Lyra Kleos that's sounds flat

I have a Lyra Kleos and its flat as hell. First, I would have never paid this kind of money a cartridge it came with the VIP classic. specs Recommended load directly into MC phono input: 95.3ohm ~ 816ohm (detailed guidelines in instruction manual, finalize by listening) I just noticed I had it...
  12. theoman

Bowers Wilkins B&W 800 D3 Blown Tweeter

Has anyone seen a tweeter blowen out like this? All the other speakers work so I don't see power surge. maybe baseball?
  13. theoman

McIntosh MC462 or McIntosh MC-1000 or McIntosh MC-601

I getting rid of my 275 and going solid state. I have these three choices. And I keep going round and round. could use a little help on at least history
  14. theoman

surge protecter is he plugging into

there's a box to the left that says 233 plugged into his 452.
  15. theoman

Whats a good price for a McIntosh 452

This has to be fake. Unless there's something I don't know about the Amp? lisb027j-mcintosh-mc452-stereo-power-amplifier-still-like-new-multi-channel-amps
  16. theoman

We lost Sheila Weisfeld of VPI

https://www.vpiindustries.com/blog/sheila-weisfeld-international-womens-day-and-waggs We lost Sheila/Mom to cancer but keep her memory alive through VPI and our continued dedication to our customers and any opportunity to give back to the community.
  17. theoman

Replacing light in my MC352 and Meter cover

I picked up LED light kit for Mcintosh MC352 on ebay. I see theres bulds for the green area and meters. How easy is this job?
  18. theoman

I bought the VPI CLASSIC SIGNATURE Package

I bought it for 3600 deal? https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis96bba-vpi-classic-signature-tonearms?show_listing=true was it a deal?
  19. theoman

Where do I buy this clamp

where do i buy yhis clamp?
  20. theoman

What the difference between Prime And Classic 3?

Besides the base and the 3D tonearm, Is the motor, tonearm base and platter the same? If so why are the Classic 3's selling for more used?
  21. theoman

Fixing a a corner on a Classic Turntable

I was thinking of disasembling the table and fixing the corner, but how? Should take to a furniture place or body shop?
  22. theoman

Mcintosh MT10 or VPI Classic?

I may have sold my Prime today and just waiting on payment. I just didn't like the 3D printed arm. (just my opion) Looking at the Mcintosh MT10 MT5 or VPI Classis without the printed arm. Anyone own a Mcintosh turntable?
  23. theoman

Any C52 owners

I'm thinking of buying a used C52 from audio classis and I haven't seen many reviews or even heard of any issue with the unit.
  24. theoman

Do SACD's sound better than CD's in a stereo system? or not?

I've been going back and forth on a Mcintosh sacd player and the cost is high are the Hd CD players better. I don't want to open up a can a worms heres.
  25. theoman

Mcintosh CD/SACD Player Suggestions?

I soon be getting back my C47 from AC and I need a player, should I look at the 871,205,350 of 450 or are they all they sound the same using the digital input on the C47?
Back
Top Bottom