Search results

1. cowboynj

NC to Maryland this week

I am making an unplanned trip to DC area from Greensboro, NC. I can carry just about anything so let me know if you have anything or need a pickup in the area. I am sure we can make an accommodation.
  2. cowboynj

Going from NC to California.

I'm taking a few weeks to head out to California and pick up a catamaran. I'll be traveling with my Dodge ram Quad cab so I've got plenty of room. I need to head to the Sacramento area and was seeing if anyone needed a few items that made more sense than me picking up seething large with fewer...
  3. cowboynj

NC to Bristol, TN then to Philly and return to NC

if you need something shipped along my route contact me asap. Last minute trip leaving today. Text or call asap. 9732192052
  4. cowboynj

Sending 350a to the shop...

I was doing a search on the 358 because I just came across one this weekend. In fact, I was just in Elkridge Maryland for the last three days I wish I'd seen this post I would've reached out to you. I'm an old infantry guy and that sounds like Russian you were speaking so I'm probably going to...
  5. cowboynj

North Carolina anyone?

I'm in.
  6. cowboynj

Altec Lansing Voice of the threatre A4 (utica, ny)

I was just up there this past weekend. I could have towed them in a u-Haul. I was at Mirror Lake in Lake Placid. ....85 degrees and ice on the lake.
  7. cowboynj

Are pioneer s -710 speakers worth anything. I am buying a marantz 2252b from the original owner...

Are pioneer s -710 speakers worth anything. I am buying a marantz 2252b from the original owner and have to take the speakers too. He also hass some lame looking Marantz speakers. No imperial 7 s unfortunately.
  8. cowboynj

Greennsboro/Winston Salem, NC to Venice, Florida

I am looking for someone to take 4 speakers from NC to Florida. I can meet along a major highway. CT 973-219-2052
  9. cowboynj

Help me identify these AR speakers

http://picasaweb.google.com/Cowboynj42/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCJeImN-V54LP9QE# Thanks
  10. cowboynj

best car of 80's votes

lol To funny.....I know it's too. lol
  11. cowboynj

North Carolina to Philadelphia and return

I'm going to Phila/Lancaster area for Thanksgiving, and will return to NC. If anyone is shipping I may have space....or get a trailer. lol
  12. cowboynj

New guy with a question about digital music

I am using a monster cable that connects to the bottom of the iTouch and then connects to the audio aux. Some songs sound incredible, and others sound like crap. More crap than incredible, which is why I want to address this. By the way, if someone has a time machine and wants to go back and...
  13. cowboynj

I'm hosed I will go back and see how the files were ripped and stored. I obviously need more education in the proper care and feeding of an iTunes library. I may have to start buying my favorite music again. Is there a better way? I am open to suggestions. CT
  14. cowboynj

lossless or lossy????????? CRAP. I had no idea you could select CD quality. The CDs are mostly gone. Now what? I can re-rip the ones I have in the lossless format. Buying a larger iPod is probably the move. I have 25g on a 32g iTouch.
  15. cowboynj

The audio out of my iPod seems to be missing something. Years ago I converted all my cds into the iPod and tossed them (oops). I am playing music through a Hafler DH220 worked up by musical concepts and using JBL L5s. I also love my Sansui 2000x with Marantz Imperial 6s. Also about to buy a...
  16. cowboynj

ADS l710s....

What should I expect to pay? I'm not looking to steal them, but pay a fair price. CT
  17. cowboynj

Really Starting To Respect Polk Audio Monitor 10's

What's a good price for the Monitor 10s and does anyone want to part with a set? I am new and can't seem to find these (or anything) for $.20 like so many people elsewhere seem to.
  18. cowboynj

Which Marantz receiver for a newbie

Thanks for the valuable information. I checked out the completed listings right after posting what is reasonable because it seems everyone here got their gear at a thrift store for $2.50. I looked at a beautiful 2230 on ebay that the guy says will go over $300, but completed listings didn't back...
  19. cowboynj

Speaking of Pioneer receivers, I just tripped across a new looking SX-9000 and decided to give it a shot for $120. It looked too clean to pass up, and I have a friend looking for a system, so it either stays or goes, but will have a good home.
  20. cowboynj

So what's a reasonable price?
  21. cowboynj

My first Marantz receiver...what to buy and where?

I have a Sansui receiver which I am running through a pair of Marantz Imperial 6's. By the way, I bought them from a cool AKer here in NC. I listen to Jazz/Blues and classic rock...not very loud. This little receiver - Sui 2000a- is all I would ever NEED. But as we all know this isn't about...
  22. cowboynj

I have a Sansui receiver which I am running through a pair of Marantz Imperial 6's. I listen to Jazz/Blues and classic rock...not very loud. This little receiver - Sui 2000a- is all I would ever NEED. But as we all know this isn't about need and there doesn't appear to be any shortage of...
  23. cowboynj

New Guy in the NC Triad

I am looking for someone local (100 miles is local) to help me put together a system on the cheap. CT
  24. cowboynj

I am unfamiliar with the jargon...sorry. botl, spl, t-amp?
  25. cowboynj

I am new to audio after being away for 20 years. I want to start with an amplifier (or if someone has a better idea...) to run my ipod through a pair of Infinity SM 82s. I think I want a sub but let's get started with an amp. There is a local guy who is selling a Yamaha 1020 for $250 but I...
Back
Top Bottom