Search results

1. billyboyJBL

Crown DC-300A II cheap review

don ,are you still in tn?
  2. billyboyJBL

Technics SA-5760 SA-5770 (A) Corrections etc.

steve great to see you moving around on the forum....bill.:banana::yes::thmbsp:
  3. billyboyJBL

if you could have jist one ? kenwood kr-6050 vs realistic sta 2300

boys and girls i got them both!!!! and i have two 2100's as well:thmbsp:
  4. billyboyJBL

steve ,bill roper here in chattanooga ,how in the world are ya,you monster receiver collector!!!!!

steve ,bill roper here in chattanooga ,how in the world are ya,you monster receiver collector!!!!!
  5. billyboyJBL

Sony str v5

i have the service manuals on the v-5 ,the v-6 ,and the v-7 have found the following:v-5,85 watts rms,v-6, 115 watts rms,v-7, 150 watts rms . thats into each channel at 8 ohms. also i am fortunate enough to have all three units,and the Dewick master set all three of them up for me along with my...
  6. billyboyJBL

Onkyo TX-8500 or Kenwood KR-8050?

yea that about sums it up ,and i am a kenwood 9600 lover:thmbsp:
  7. billyboyJBL

Onkyo TX-8500 or Kenwood KR-8050?

have them both, 8050 (1) ,8500 (3),:scratch2: .........think about it..........................:music:
  8. billyboyJBL

sony str v5 or v6

i would contact terry dewick ,he has worked on my v6 and v7 in this line .if there is an answer he would be the man to have it ,i would bet.:thmbsp:
  9. billyboyJBL

JBL L80t '80s vintage for $60

congrats!!! got mine about two years ago ,$150 and had to drive about 150 miles to pick them up.with the price of gas today.....ahhh, still worth it:music:
  10. billyboyJBL

Are the vintage Sony receivers any good?

i have following sony receivers: two 6800's.a 7800,v5,v6,and the v7. they will all go to the grave with me,if possible:thmbsp:
  11. billyboyJBL

what are these people thinking who shipp us the goods???

thanks guys ,i am sssssoooooooooo glad it did survive as well. i have been wanting one for a while but could never get close to the price i wanted to pay. johncan,do you still have yours? i have a couple of items to bring gordonw ,have you seen him lately? i have had the 4100 hooked to jbl...
  12. billyboyJBL

what are these people thinking who shipp us the goods???

just a week or so back ,i got what i thought was a good deal on a MAC item.a little trouble with the back and forth info with the seller ,but then the deal was done. it was on the door step this afternoon when i got home:sigh::tears::tears::tears:.for a moment i lost hope! how could someone pack...
  13. billyboyJBL

Goodmans Axiom 22 Mark II Fullrange

mc_man,if you will do a search for goodmans axiom 80's you will find a lot of info on them ,now how they relate to the 22's i do not know.i had a pair of the 80's and what i do know is that i sold them for $2500,:D good luck:thmbsp:
  14. billyboyJBL

A lonely Onkyo called my name today.....

i have to go with bully on this one . they are one great sounding unit,and i love the fm tuner they have ,although it can be a bear to fix if its not working as it should be.:music:have enclosed a picture for those who care. cruisaire,i hope you get many years of great sound out of that...
  15. billyboyJBL

ups said it tipped the scales at 81lbs...

how about a night time shot of the 1080,:Dloving the lights:thmbsp:
  16. billyboyJBL

great story yrly!!i am inclined to think like you do in the 125wpc class of my 1060 ,it really puts out and i have many units to reference it to . my onkyo that terry dewick tweeked for me ,a tx-8500 is right along with it,i must say . if you ever get a chance at one of those in decent shape...
  17. billyboyJBL

bully ,i will give you my impressions after i hook her up to some of my jbl's in the next few days. thanks again for the info on this unit. guys i have got to say my hats off big time to this shipper for the job he did,i was holding my breath the whole time!!:yes: that light in the volume is...
  18. billyboyJBL

picked this up on the bay awhile back,have wanted one since i got my 1060. wonderful,full sound ,and oh my the power!:yes: as best as i can tell its in perfect shape! all lights ,all functions are as they should be ,and did i mention the power:D. i had considered going after a yamaha...
  19. billyboyJBL

Opinions on Kenwood 9060

elroy,BEAUTIFUL 9060.. i have a 9600 and love it!! say when you get tired of that one let me know im right down the road from ya in c- town. be happy to make the drive!!!:D
  20. billyboyJBL

pioneer SX-D7000 with main meter and fm display lights out ,any ideas?

mark ,thanks so much for the reply. i can clean these babies ,and replace a bulb or two ,but past that i have to depend on some one else. how could it power up and the amp section come on and work so well if its main power fuse is missing?
  21. billyboyJBL

pioneer SX-D7000 with main meter and fm display lights out ,any ideas?

picked up one a few weeks back from the auction site ,around $40.00.buyer stated the the fm display/tuner section was out as well as the power meter lights. the light under the fm display switch /light does not work as well. i found one slot in the fuse board missing ,its marked 10a and 250v ...
  22. billyboyJBL

way to many speakers and amps,but now i'm a sansui man!

just an up date ,brad and rob. hooked the set up to a pair of 4408's.oh my goodness:jawdrop:,what wonderful separation:D.these two items will be staying with me ,thank you very much:thmbsp:. i may now be on the hunt for a d-7,9,or 11.how many watts per side is the d-5 rated does anyone...
  23. billyboyJBL

way to many speakers and amps,but now i'm a sansui man!

hit a local thrift the other day and picked up the four items as a package deal:thmbsp: au5d amp ,au5s tuner and two sp 2500's for $60.00 and tax :D.did i do ok? i had been wanting to try a pair of 2500's and they first caught my eye. the buy was offered as a package only so i said what the...
  24. billyboyJBL

different pioneer cassette deck found. any thoughts or info on this one?

Dr.,thanks so much for the shot.that looks to be the unit. do you have any stats you could share on this unit? is it two or three head?fred ,could i test the unit at the store for the proper function that you speak of? has it been your experense that these units are problematic along with there...
  25. billyboyJBL

different pioneer cassette deck found. any thoughts or info on this one?

i was out thrifting a couple of days a go and found a pioneer deck that would take 6 cassetts in its changer at once! does any body have this one? are they any good? Dr. any info on this model? i am inclined to go back and get it,but want a little more info first.:thmbsp: thanks guys:D
Back
Top Bottom