Search results

1. Zingem

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

2. Zingem

3. Zingem

Show Me Your Sansui!

My Cap Coupled Sansui heaven. They are’t meant to remain on top of each other ofcourse
  4. Zingem

Sansui AU-777A vs all contenders

Got my AU-777a back from an thorough -and necessary- recap. Opted for the Nichicon Golds. I am a very happy man once again!
  5. Zingem

Post Your Marantz Gear Here!!!

Thank you, Bigcaps, that’s nice to know!
  6. Zingem

PineEar, The serial number on the back doesn’t match, i did check that out. I understand now that this hidden number is typical for that generation of Marantzes, not for the one that came after it. the turntable is a Braun PCS5. A nice idler/belt hybrid. Dieter Rams designed as well.
  7. Zingem

Just a simple old 2220 over here, but sounding nice and smooth. What does that number hidden behind the selector switch mean?
  8. Zingem

Sound of vintage Sansui vs. Marantz vs. Pioneer

The fried Marantz receiver ad is stuff of legends. I have a small collection of vintage stuff. And a friend of mine has a bunch of vintage low wattage receivers and amps that he recappes and sometimes connects to a self made switchbox, 6 at a time, on 3 pairs of speakers. We compare sounds in...
  9. Zingem

Tandberg receiver info?

On the above quote, largely agree with this older but very relevant comment. I really can’t imagine why the TR2080 sound would be called harsh or cold or anything. It is very engaging and on the neutral side of warmth. I’ve had a few Tandberg receivers and still own a TR2080 next to an early...
  10. Zingem

Tandberg receiver info?

11. Zingem

Show Me Your Sansui!

Over the Moon!
  12. Zingem

Low Powered, Good Performing Vintage Receivers

I drive the exact same Paradigm speakers with a Pioneer SX737 (actually an SX7730) to great musical effect. Maybe a few Watt more aboard but not exactly a true Powerhouse either.
  13. Zingem

What's Pioneer in your rig?

Another one of these x3x receivers, an sx7730 which i’m very happy with
  14. Zingem

What TT's do you folks have

Braun PCS5
  15. Zingem

Enjoying some 45/46 Kenton. Remarkable how fresh these keep sounding...
  16. Zingem

Pioneer CT-300 Worth a fix?

I’m sorry I can’t be of much help here. In the end I sold the deck among some other stuff that was broken. But if you can find the right technician, I’m quite sure the deck can be repaired
  17. Zingem

Another great find. A Dual 701!
  18. Zingem

Found a Dual 1249 in near mint condition yesterday, put in the V15 III LM with Jico SAS, sounds great! Also picked up a Braun Pcs5 recently, but it still needs some extra TLC!
  19. Zingem

Who's listening with headphones tonight? To what?

Connected my 18 year old HD-580s to my great little Olympus LS-P2 and listening to the album Big Music by Simple Minds as well as to some self recorded stuff
  20. Zingem

Landscapes

21. Zingem

I have had a Nikon D7100 for about a week now. So far, awesome.

Another very happy D7100 user here
  22. Zingem

What cartridge are you currently using on main deck

Ortofon HMC 30
  23. Zingem

Vinyl only spin list

Back
Top Bottom