Search results

1. woodj

GPB offers Vinyl sets of Concert

One subscription level to Georgia Public Broadcasting offers 3 disc 12" vinyl of TedechiTrucks concert.
  2. woodj

Solid State guitar amp going microphonic

i have an old 80s guitar amp i'm playing around with and it picks up noise when touched. any ideas where to start
  3. woodj

Documenting Modifications

Curiosity Question for those who modify circuits: After modifying circuits, does anyone affix a sticker or other indicator that modifications to original circuit design has been made?
  4. woodj

Klh model twenty four

At Thrift Store: KLH (Cambridge MA) Model Twenty Four (all in one) FM tuner, Phono and Aux Inputs (Phono jacks - rear) Speaker outputs (Phono jacks - rear) Ground wire (rear) Headphone Jack (Phone jack - top front right) and Headphone/Speaker switch (top front right) Garrard Record Changer...
  5. woodj

Anyone else received this PM

hi there, i have a great members only audio forum with a difference. please come join up and enjoy the fun. [Edited by Moderator] kind regards hugh User name = bob dylan Google indicates ???
  6. woodj

CALRAD Preamplifier

Anybody familiar with Model: PRE-105, 125 VOLTS, 50-60 CYCLES, 4 WAT (thats how it's written) 110V, MADE IN JAPAN. Has: Tape Input, Phono Input (both RCA Female) and Slide (selector) Switch. Power Cord and Sheilded (I think) Output Cable (RCA Male). Top of Chrome Plated Chassis: 1 -...
  7. woodj

How many controls are appropriate?

Just curious? How many control minimalists are out there? Since most additional controls add baggage to the circuitry and also to sound reproduction, and have mechanical parts prone to eventual failure IMHO many are unnecessary and/or redundant. I suspect many are marketing children of the...
  8. woodj

bose 301 series II woofer replacement

A friend gave me a pair of bose 301 series II speakers but only has one woofer. Can anyone give me an idea of a good replacement or the exact specs of the woofer.
Back
Top Bottom