Search results

1. M

Any Forte Audio owners and fans?

captouch, thanks for that in depth instruction on how to fix the bias on this amp. I picked one up a few days ago and it was stone cold. I followed your instruction and have the heat sinks 47-49C. I exercised and set the pots while checking the mV of a few of the resistors. Is it imperative...
  2. M

Question about A/B selector

Thank you for clarifying :)
  3. M

Question about A/B selector

ive always used vintage receivers and whenever I connect a powered sub I use speaker level inputs on the B Side of the amp. I know the powered sub isn't drawing much if any current from the amp but is there a chance that simply enabling a/b at the same time is dividing the available power?
  4. M

Pioneer A80 power meter

Came mint condition, looks brand new on the inside and came with the instructions. Has a voltage selector on the back for different countries.
  5. M

Pioneer A80 power meter

I recently aquired an A80, I had been using a 30wpc marantz prior and I notice a huge difference when powering my Polk monitor 10A with the A80. The watt meter shows that I'm never going over 4watts. The meter is based on 8ohms and the speakers are nominal 6 I believe. If it's true that I'm not...
  6. M

The Pioneer SA-8800

jgmacv, That is a truly amazing setup you have. I recently acquired an sa-9800 and cherish it already. The sound is beyond my expectations, and it looks incredible. I paid $225 for it + $200 to have it serviced by a old pioneer tech that lives in my area. Parts were replaced, but where exact...
Back
Top Bottom