Search results

1. busterfree

Pics of your listening space

I think you will be fine in a small or medium room. I don’t listen at 85 dB very often, but I don’t hear the amp struggling at all. I push a lot of volts to the amp’s input, and it does not mind that at all. YMMV if your source is less than standard 2V. A large room may require a few more watts...
  2. busterfree

PS Audio DirectStream DAC with Bridge II; Decware ZTPRE, ZBIT, & SE84UFO; Klipsch Forte II, PS Audio P5
  3. busterfree

Here is a picture of my CSP3 used in another system.
  4. busterfree

I really like my ZTPRE. I am using it with a First Watt J2 most of the time.
  5. busterfree

I like it very much. It has a lot of qualities that I like. I am a fan of my CSP3 as well. I wanted a balanced preamp to pair with the balanced outputs of my dac. I like that is hand wired with no circuit boards. I only needed one input/output. It is easy to adjust the gain for various amps. It...
  6. busterfree

Show me your CABLES!! Please...

Power cords many PS Audio AC-12, 1 Nordost, 1 Signal Cable, & 1 Decware Interconnects Mogami, Decware, & Signal Cable Equipment rack is Mapleshade Sampson with 2" shelves
  7. busterfree

I really like the J2. The only downside is that it warms up the room in extended listening sessions. It is very clear, clean, and engaging.
  8. busterfree

TV system (sub is not in picture)
  9. busterfree

Good iPhone Docks

Pure i-20 I prefer the Pure i-20 with my iPod or iPhone.
  10. busterfree

LIVESTRONG's Music Room - A Journey

Nice thread. Thanks. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Back
Top Bottom