Search results

1. JosephL

Preamp DynaKit PAS-3

My son has his grandfather's DynaKit 70 and preamp with new caps. Front end is a restored Thorens TD 150 mk2. Vintage and sweet. He wants to use the preamp DynaKit PAS-3 and run a second system. My suggestion was to use preamp tape out and plug into another's receiver CD(or tape in) input...
  2. JosephL

Shure M95, can you use a N97HE stylus?

I have a Shure M95. I would like to have a stylus with a dynamic stabilizer. Will the JICO N97HE fit? I used the search function, and I couldn't find the answer. Thanks, Joseph
  3. JosephL

AR-XA turntable restoration, TT 00302

I have my father-in-law's AR-XA, two motors, low serial number. My 16 year old daughter wants to listen to vinyl. I've done a couple of Thorens. Much more information is available online for them. First impression under the hood, reminds me of the TD 150 without the tonearm mounting board...
  4. JosephL

Thorens 125 mkII damping

I finished up a TD 150 mkII, with lots of advice from AK threads, members(special thanks to Jim and Mel) and the Analog Depot. Now I am working on a state of the art system. Thorens 125 mkII, SME 3009 S2(detachable headshell), and Shure V-15, series iii. Well, state of the art for 1974. Lots of...
  5. JosephL

Thorens 160/145, adding a ground question

I have a Thorens 145. The tonearm needs a rewire, and I'm planning on having a dedicated ground from the tonearm. Thanks to vinylengine the the TP-16 rewire guide. I'm also planning on changing the power to an IEC with ground. My question, for the fixed chassis and the floating chassis, do I...
Back
Top Bottom