Search results

1. mbskeam

WTL tonearm lift

turning setcollars rega Tonearm Lift/cueing Lever DBLE back tape lifted, Yay me.......
  2. mbskeam

VTF scale tale

So, when setting up my new cart I noticed that when I brought it close to my scale it would show this. it was not touching yet, as I got closer it would keep going up till touch. the scale is magnet, which I did not know, went back and checked the DV cart and it did the same thing, but...
  3. mbskeam

work/shop system

how to piss off management.....LOL
  4. mbskeam

back room visit

interesting day. Back room visit..... we all know that it seams stuff never makes it out of the back rooms of the NON PROFIT thrifts, so I go to one on the way home, dig thru the 600 or so skeet worthy records. finding nothing, AGAIN.... So I take a walk on over to the backroom and take a look...
  5. mbskeam

bike show fun

the bike drives um wild, legs up....LOL http://s9.photobucket.com/user/mbskeam/library/bike%20show%20pics%202015?sort=2&page=1
  6. mbskeam

EICO Model 666

EICO - Tube and Transistor Tester Model 666 is this model any good? from what I read it sounds okay. will it test 6DJ8's? thanks.....
  7. mbskeam

audio tubes in carry on luggage

as the tittle says, has anyone had issues with this as plane carry on luggage? TSA says okay, but I would like to hear from anybody who has really done this. for obvious reason I really don't want to check these as I might get a pile of glass upon landing..... by the way its 13...
  8. mbskeam

Bad Bambi

how to start your day.... this is what ya get when ya center punch Bambi at 40mph....
Back
Top Bottom