Search results

1. rjag46

rtr belt chang

Anyone know how 2 change belt on pencrest 6431 rtr?
  2. rjag46

jcpenny

Older jcp amp. mod # 683-1773 anyone have info on this mod,? trying to figure out what kind of spkr. cabels i need?? thanks for any info.
  3. rjag46

opinions

Can i get some pro opinions on these systems? Thanks 4 any reply rjag46. 1. Kenwood Km 992 pwr. amp, matched with a kenwood Kc 993 pre amp. 2. Luxman Rx 101 thank,s again.
  4. rjag46

Holidays

wishing all my friends at AK a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
  5. rjag46

sodering resitor?

Never done this before, but I just replaced a resistor in board on my MCS-3873 Amp. Since this is my first time doing this here,s my question, the wires on the resistor are much to long . before soldering should i cut the wires or solder first and then cut the excess wire
  6. rjag46

MCS 3873 stereo amp.

Anyone know where i can get a no cost skimatic for a MCS 3873 ?? I have 1 burnt transistor or resister on the board . The refrince # says R457 on the board but i cant figure out the # of it because i dont have the skimatic. Any help would be greatly appreciated.! Bob G from Anch. Ak...
  7. rjag46

Fuses ????

I have an old Amp. with blown fuses. The fuses are rated 1.0A 125 volt. cant seem to find any. Could i replace these with 250 V fuses and what amprige should it be????????? thanks 4 any info.
  8. rjag46

Rotel 700 Eq.

Right Ch. last 2 slider bands seem to be not working ?? What would cause this, ? and what should i be looking for to try and resolve the problem? Appreciate any info. Rotel 700 Eq.
  9. rjag46

DCM time windows

picked them up for $40, before and after pics. Not the greatest clean up, but these things sound AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!
  10. rjag46

DCM Tm,s

Can anyone give me some info on these? Dinged up, but speakers R working great. No covers , but only paid $40 4 them Any info will B app.
  11. rjag46

Akai 3000D rtr

When playing a tape it plays fine for about 80% of the reel then starts slowing down to the point where it freezes up?? This happens when fast fowarding also.What could be causing this ??? thanks for any info.
  12. rjag46

Kenwood poer amps?

I have the Kenny KM-992 pwr amp. (150 wpc) also the Kenny basic M1D pwr amp.(125 wpc. I also have the Kenny KC- 993 pre amp. with built in Eq. My question is wich pwr. amp would preform better with theKC-993 pre amp??? thanks 4 any info. Bob in Alaska.
  13. rjag46

Cass. deck and output level

I,ve noticed a lot of cass. decks do not have output levels and a lot do. I,ve noticed decks with out OP levels tend to be loud when using headphones, that's why I like the ones with OP levels. I guess what I,m trying to ask is are decks with output levels more sought after.? Just an old fogie...
  14. rjag46

The Cave

Told my wife I needed more stuff. Man them cast iron frying pans hurt !
  15. rjag46

technics su-v9

Its in great shape, silver mod. does anyone know what its worth ?
  16. rjag46

Technics SU-V9

Does anyone have any experience with a Technics SU-V9 silver edition, and if so what are your opinions on it.
  17. rjag46

Ableplanet linx audio noise canceling headphones

Received a pair but old batteries were left in and were leaking. Tried removing as gently as I could. Cleaned compartment and replaced new batteries. (not working?) Anyone know of an easy fix ? or how to take apart and inspect battery compartment? thanks 4 any info.
  18. rjag46

Grundig TK-40

Would anyone happen to have an English virsion users manual for a Grundig TK-40 RtR ? I,ve checked HiFi engine and it,s only in German. thanks for any info.
  19. rjag46

Magnapan SMGc speakers

Whats the min. amount of power I need to run these?
  20. rjag46

Sui AU 4900

Have not opened cabinet yet, but here,s the problem. Seems like I have to turn Bass way down otherwise I,m hearing a low hum ? Tried with other spk,s and same problem. Could it be a bad cap ? or what do I look for ? Thanks for any info and a Merry Christmas to all !
  21. rjag46

bic formula 6

How do you open cabinets to check relays ??
  22. rjag46

Nak 480 problems

Cass. stuck in well? When I hit eject door will open slightly but not enough to get cass. out. tried moving cam gears but no luck?
  23. rjag46

Wich Pwr.Amp. would you keep?

I have a chance to keep one of these. Onkyo M 5030, Kenwood Basic M1D, or a Kenwood KXW 893.
  24. rjag46

BIC series 6

Have these and one mid had a crack in the cone. Did a quick repair and seems to be okay, but I'd still like to replace it. Unscrewed the mid and tried to pull it out. (no luck?) It's locked in place ???. Is there an easy way to get these out ? Thanks for info.
  25. rjag46

Bingo !!

Less than a price of a pizza ! Sanyo JCX 2400 K. 1 blown fuse, Dusty/ and missing the tuner knob. Cleaned her up and she sounds great ! Not sure about what I read about it , But could be a rare piece ???? Anyway having fun !!!
Back
Top Bottom