Search results

1. S

KLH Model 9

My Experience with KLH Model Nine Speakers Cosmos, According to the KLH set up literature that I have you have set up your speakers opposite of how the factory recommended them to be. I agree with you that they are fine sounding speakers. I have five sets of them. I have three working pairs...
  2. S

What does everyone own for tube gear!

What I have I have preamps: Eico st84 (3) Dynaco Pass III (2) Citation one Citation IV Mcintosh C20 amps: Scott 280 (3) Sonic Frontier SFM 75 (2) Heathkit W7A (3) Mcintosh MC275 MKIV (3) Scott LK70 Eico HF89 (3) Grommes 360 (2) Fisher 400 receiver Fisher 880 receiver
  3. S

H.H. Scott 265A and 280 power amplifiers

Someone asked me what preamplifiers do I use with my H.H.Scott 280 mono amplifiers? one McIntosh c20, four Eico ST84s, two Dynaco Pass III, one Citation One and one Citation IV.
  4. S

H.H. Scott 265A and 280 power amplifiers

I have three Scott 280 amplifiers. They all have been running for two years. They list at 80 watts but are more like 60 watts and drop in power around 16khz to 30 watts power. They run hot and often sputter at the first excuse. Therefore I use the third amp to swap out one of the other two...
Back
Top Bottom