1. pat5067

Great day at the flea market

...under my couch.
  2. pat5067

10 Things I Hate About Craigslist

... you means there's more?
  3. pat5067

Music Has Left The Building

I have absolutely no problem listening to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WJFjXtHcy4 , just put yourself in that frame of mind ..... :smoke: (BTW, I'm 54 y.o. .... an old fart in some circles)
  4. pat5067

You know you have crappy audio equipment if....

This type of jingoism might make you feel ........ never mind ....
  5. pat5067

Major Goodwill score!

Are the RCA Living Stereo labels something to look out for in the thrifts? I see nothing but classical records in the bins and always wonder what LP's sound the best. Since I'm not a classical collector I am hesitant to pick up records I know nothing about ....
  6. pat5067

The Beatles aka 'The White Album'

.... some might say the first punk rock song written ....
  7. pat5067

The Beatles aka 'The White Album'

I can't listen to Helter Skelter without thinking about Charles Manson. Too creepy ....
  8. pat5067

Hey 45 and older crowd: What NEW music are you buying?

Led Zeppelin .....:scratch2:...... they do that whole lotta stairway song, right?
  9. pat5067

Belt Drive Auto Lift

I purchased a Thorens TD145 a while back just for those same reasons. It was a complete refurb. Works and sounds awesome with just a run of the mill AT cart..
  10. pat5067

Hey 45 and older crowd: What NEW music are you buying?

... is RadioHead considered new?
  11. pat5067

What amout of...

,,, you mean to tell me they make quiet records? :scratch2:
  12. pat5067

You Got Vinyl Face

best one
  13. pat5067

You Got Vinyl Face

I knew these were coming ..... :thmbsp:
  14. pat5067

Getting ready for Irene.....Come on Irene....

I'm just below Albany in Kinderhook and were getting crazy thunder and lightning, but, it's almost past us ..... all the creeks are at "historic" highs (at least according to the gloom and doom weathermen ....:D
  15. pat5067

. . . thoughts on Irene . . .

hahaha .... good work .... this thing is over us (Albany, NY) right now as I speak... moderate rains, moderate winds and the powers still on ... so far so good ....
  16. pat5067

The Greatest Rock Countdown On The Planet!!

... and Number 1 best rock song in history ..... Bob Dylan "Like a Rolling Stone" .... there, I just saved you about 50 hours of listening ....
  17. pat5067

Questionnaire about LP enthusiasts

now that I think about it, this would make a good blues chord progression .... 12/8 time, 86 bpm, of course ..... :music:
  18. pat5067

Today's MONO playlist

Is West End Blues on this one .... THE classic jazz piece......
  19. pat5067

Today's MONO playlist

Mono Highway 61 was Revisited last night ....... :music:
  20. pat5067

Live LPs You've Seen the Tour

Talking Heads "Stop Making Sense" had a show in Saratoga, NY (SPAC). Had great seats for that one. I can't remember if the live album was out yet ...... couldn't have been .... :scratch2:
  21. pat5067

What do your kids listen to?

My 21 y.o. son listens to hard core something or other ... it involves mosh pits...
  22. pat5067

" " and the " "

Link Wray and his(not the) Raymen -"Rumble" ... best rock instrumental ever written ...according to Bob Dylan ....:smoke:
  23. pat5067

Live LPs You've Seen the Tour

Frampton Comes Alive was recorded, in part, at SUNY Plattsburgh, NY, my soph. year at college. I think the ticket cost me 5 bucks.... Do you feel like we do?.... yes, I did ..... :smoke::beer:
  24. pat5067

What Happens To Your Records and Gear

agreed..... sell everything before you die and give the money to charity .....
  25. pat5067

Questionnaire about LP enthusiasts

a,a,a,g,5)d,d,a
Back
Top Bottom