Search results

1. kambone2000

Marantz speaker owners???

OH MAN please excuse my ignorance haha. i am not entirely familiar with marantz speakers, i thought mine were being mistaken for some holy grail classic that looks similar. which is not the case. i would love to hear a pair of 940's now that i have seen you speak so highly of them though
  2. kambone2000

Mystery Philips Speakers

my dad got these from philips in the early 90's. they used his packaging company that he had in order to ship things to consumer electronics or something, im unclear on exactly how he got them. anyways he gave them to me a number of years ago with blown woofers so i threw in some other 8"...
  3. kambone2000

Mackie MR-5

i had a pair that i used as computer speakers for years.also intended for recording. i wasn't sorry. they sounded great. dont use them on a main system though
  4. kambone2000

dude i dont think i have the set of speakers you are referring to. i got these on craigslist as part of a package deal with a full legacy series stereo. the price was good so i thought what the hell i'll try it out. i have too much gear so the components ended up at a friends house and the...
  5. kambone2000

only set of marantz speakers i have ever owned. seemingly 80's junk (not heavy when you lift them) but they sound surprisingly decent.
  6. kambone2000

OHM-Walsh

i bought a mint pair of ohm walsh 2's at the goodwill near my house for $40. but i have enjoyed the heck out of them! so clean!:banana:
  7. kambone2000

Grafyx SP speakers

i just found a pair of sp-10 at a pawn shop for $45 in great condition. should i buy them? surrounds seemed to be in excellent shape and cosmetically the finish and grills look nice and clean.
  8. kambone2000

Young folks, post those systems!

hey there. 20 yrs old and this is my first post to audio karma. MAIN/BASEMENT SETUP Teac 2300s Technics su-7300 Technics st-7300 Sanyo rd- 5030 pioneer rh-65 Sansui SE-9 Marantz 6300 Marantz 6 record changer / unknown model / dont care, its awesome Cerwin Vega VS-120's BEDROOM...
Back
Top Bottom