Search results

1. B

Mercury 204/Eico 660 tube tester

salb203 provided me with charts and schematics! thanks sal! :)
  2. B

Mercury 204/Eico 660 tube tester

i cant find the manual or tube chart online... does anyone have a copy of them?
  3. B

maganvox 50's console idenity?

I have a chance to pick up a 50's magnavox ,im thinking late 50s can anyone tell me model of amp thats in this?
  4. B

Weird old tube stereo amp

just purchased the olson version.. debating to mKE IT A NICE HOME STEREO or guitar amp
  5. B

I need this Olson amp Identified

looking like those could be 6BM8 tubes from research... could this be turned into guitar amp would it have a good sound?
  6. B

havent opened it up yet ..look to have set of 4 el84 looking tubes ..got it for 25.00 :)
  7. B

bought this at hamfest .. no model number on it
  8. B

identify the MOTOROLA

thanks for identifying it.does it have a HS-968A amp in it?
  9. B

identify the MOTOROLA

havd dips on a motorola vibrosonic stereophonic hifi consol.What I need to know Is this a tube or transitor.Lokks early 60's but I want to be sure because Its a little drive.
  10. B

tube and non tube organs

just pulled a leslie out of a 70;s conn... are there any parts that can be used out of 70s organs rthat would be valuable?rola speakers?
  11. B

which bogen amps are tube?

might have dibs on some bogen amps and there are buried guy is getting models .. is there anywhere i can get a list of the tube model and ones that arent?
  12. B

I'm a believer 6cg7!

could these tube be used in GUITAR AMP APPLICATIONS.. Just curiuos wether it would be worth experimenting
  13. B

Masco model ME27 amp

awesome thanks.. ill let you know if i need anymore:) and pm me if you are looking for anything ill see if i have it:)
  14. B

Masco model ME27 amp

hey tom was informed that you had scan of this me-27:_) i sure could use her ..pleaaaaaaazzze:_)
  15. B

Q's on Masco MC-25P

thanks for link i see my ma-35 has diffrent tubes than the schematic on link... strange because there are diffrent version of the ma-35 ive seen 3 so far
  16. B

Q's on Masco MC-25P

google cant seem to find waynes tubeworld.. got a link?
  17. B

Landlord just gave me his service case full of NOS tubes...

wow look like the same service repair box i got a last summer.. same tubes and everything..lol minusa the 7n7 which i needed yesterday..lol
  18. B

Masco ME-27 find

I just bought this bad boy :banana:... cant seem to dig up schematics yet.. look like sames photofacts 270-9 is one i need to find... anyone know anything about this model
  19. B

Q's on Masco MC-25P

need a masco me-27 schematic too if you have it...:)
  20. B

newbie looking to meet up and learn in akron

was wantin to know if there was any local guy willing to share what they know maybe get a group thing going looking to learn as much as i can .. im more of a tube amp guy wanting learn myself scratch your back i scratch yours type of people:)
  21. B

Q's on Masco MC-25P

pm sent sam
  22. B

Q's on Masco MC-25P

i have a masco ma-35 on my bench :) what was strange is the schematic online didnt match the tube that are in it.. has 6sl7's... not what soppose to be in it.. but it was factory done that way..lol
  23. B

future stereo build

corrected on the 5.1 not stereo.. you just put it in terms that i was trying to figure out in my head.. im not into true 5.1 .. still have a heart for old tube sound just thinking in my head how can i add a little modern with a tube sound without costing me the farm :)
  24. B

future stereo build

GUESS MY GOAL IS 5.1 AUDIO TUBE DRIVEN AND THE SUB WOOFER GOING... wanting suround sound intregated... can rebuild a amp just dont know alot of improvising stereo .. i can to guiutar amp learning about stereo
  25. B

future stereo build

ok this is what i have : a polk 200 watt power sub 12inch i have a number of console pulls 4 6v6 2 6v6 4 el84-6bq5 many speakers a few horns etc and many reel to reel amps im starting from scratch and kinda a newbie when it comes to stereo builds can i impliment new tech...
Back
Top Bottom