Search results

1. Wasatch

Meet In Grand Junction, CO

Anyone want to meet up at my place? Anyone around these parts of the state?
  2. Wasatch

Utah Audio Meet

Anyone interested in a first day of summer get together? I could host a small one. I'm thinking 21 Jun around 6PM. If this works for people I would like to get a head count. Please post here or PM me. Looking forward.
  3. Wasatch

Utah Audio Meet

Let's keep this a rolln'. Anyone interested in another spring get together? I could host a small one. I'm thinking 17 May around 6PM. If this works for people I would like to get a head count. Please post here or PM me. Looking forward.
  4. Wasatch

Utah Audio Meet

It's been awhile since we last had one. I've done the last 2-4 including some personnel one's. Who want's to step-up and have one at their place (preferably someone new)?
  5. Wasatch

Coffee Lovers

I could not find a thread just about what coffee people are drinking, so let's start one here. A couple of days ago I made a cup of Jamaican Blue Mountain, this is a pretty awesome coffee, a different taste than the Ethiopian Yergacheffe (ORG), and El Matazano. It's a medium roast. Also...
  6. Wasatch

Anyone Have Experience With These Tubes

Any experience with these EL34/6CA7 JJ Tesla Blue Glass tubes. If so, what are the charateristics of these tubes in your gear? All info much appreciated. Also what about these: EL34/6CA7 Winged C SED. Thanks.
  7. Wasatch

Utah Audio Meet

Anyone interested in a get together? I could host a small one. I'm thinking 14 Dec around 6PM. If this works for people I would like to get a head count. Please post here or PM me. Looking forward.
  8. Wasatch

Amp Input vs. Output vs. Driver Tubes

For changing the sound the most which tubes would you replace? How much of a difference would you get replacing Driver Tubes (7044)? Biggest bang for the buck?
  9. Wasatch

New Upgrades

Lot's of new upgrades. Mostly Analog: DV Karat 17D3, Manley Labs Chinook, Rega Tungsten Counterweight, GT Ref. Sub-Platter, GT Delrin Platter. Some more Synergistic Research Basik AC Cables. Totally different sound from before the upgrades::thmbsp::music: The Rack: Manley Chinook...
  10. Wasatch

Some Rearranging And Room Treatments

Did some room treatments the last few days. This definitely helped with reflections and some bass boom on some music. The imaging also tighten up quite a bit. Next month will fill the Joseph's with some sand, this will also tighten up the bass some more.
  11. Wasatch

Another Upgrade

Picked up the Joseph Audio RM25XL, Synergistic Research Element Copper Speaker Cables and Jumpers, Running Springs Elgar, and another Synergistic Research Basik Power Cord. The pics do not do justice for the Joseph's.
  12. Wasatch

Neat Speakers

Anyone here with experience with them?
  13. Wasatch

Tubes Rule!

My new set-up.
  14. Wasatch

Canyoneering

Here is what I like to do for fun.
  15. Wasatch

These Just In

Just got these a couple of days ago. AWESOME! They bring the B&Ws to another level. TUBES RULE!
  16. Wasatch

Utah Meet

How about a meet in Utah? Anyone willing to set one up? :music:
  17. Wasatch

Utah/SLC Meet

Anyone interested in a get together? I could host a small one. A buddy could also host a bigger one, but would have to check with him first, but told me awhile back that it would be cool.
  18. Wasatch

Hi From Utah

Just joined today. Been into music since about 1963-1964, I remember the arrival of the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan show, lol Just started upgrading my 2 channel rig the last year or so. I'm very happy with it so far, but still looking to upgrade again, lol I enjoy Fusion, Rock, Jazz the most.
Back
Top Bottom