Search results

1. Rockyhill

What tv show are you currently binging?

Recent shows I've completed: Slow Horses (S1-3) Beef (S1) The Tourist (S1-2) The Night Agent (S1) Just started: The Recruit (S1) Slow Horses is on Apple TV+. The rest Netflix. Slow Horses and Beef are excellent. I'd rate the remainder as good.
  2. Rockyhill

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Streaming KMHD radio while smoking sausages. Just heard Lou Rawls version of For What It’s Worth. 1968. Never heard his cover before. Cool
  3. Rockyhill

Best looking cassette deck?

I used to have a Pioneer CT-F9191 but always liked the look of this Marantz
  4. Rockyhill

Funny, strange, bizarre AI generated images.

Interesting, all the tubes are powered but they're aren't in sockets. Looks like they are sitting on wood!
  5. Rockyhill

Are you traveling to see a total solar eclipse on April 8, 2024?

Should be a reasonable partial eclipse where I am. Got my official glasses the other day.
  6. Rockyhill

Right: "let's see some lighter AI images. Either images you prompted, or found." If you want to complain about AI, start your own thread.
  7. Rockyhill

"draw a picture of ribs smoking on a weber smokey mountain" That's a kettle, not a WSM.
  8. Rockyhill

Mine came in a 4-pack as well:
  9. Rockyhill

Prompt: "create a picture of an operating tube amplifier"
  10. Rockyhill

√˜˜ Last name, First letter for next famous person

Dennis James
  11. Rockyhill

Roddy McDowall
  12. Rockyhill

What do you do when your Amazon delivery guy is also a porch pirate?

Or install a fake camera as a deterrent
  13. Rockyhill

Analogue speakers and WiFi speakers simultaneously

WiiM products are highly flexible. And you can use a laptop/external DAC with therm. I do just that, daily.
  14. Rockyhill

Michael Rennie
  15. Rockyhill

Slim Whitman
  16. Rockyhill

List things you hate about the iPhone ...

Since this thread is titled "List things you hate about the iPhone" it boils down to not buying one if you hate them enough. They are easy enough to sell/trade in if you can't bear to keep one and want to go Android. New topic: "List things you hate about Android phones"??? :rflmao:
  17. Rockyhill

The Beatles VS Led Zeppelin

The early Beatles era reminds me of being a pre-teen kid, which is very special to me. LZ came along during my early teen years when girls and experimentation ensued. The White Album and Abbey Road were part of that maturation process that led :beatnik: to heavier tunes by Led Zep.
  18. Rockyhill

List things you hate about the iPhone ...

I’m an old guy, too, who spent 30+ years in IT. I learned early on to “embrace change”. I didn’t always like it/agree with it but I went along in order to keep my job.
  19. Rockyhill

ADS Speakers Picture Thread

What’s the cassette deck? TEAC?
  20. Rockyhill

Please Recommend A Tech In MA. South Shore?

Here's a place in South Portland. I've never used them but have heard god things. https://newenglandhifi.com/contact/
  21. Rockyhill

Please Recommend A Tech In MA. South Shore?

His website https://www.retroelectrotech.com/about I might check him out myself. Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom