Search results

1. carlosmattos

TECHNICS 676A

Found a fantastic Technics 676A deck,very well made and in working condition,plays and records beautifully but i can't rewind and fast forward properly. This is a two motor unit,and one of them it's responsible only for the rewind and forward the cassete. There's a middle moving idler wheel...
  2. carlosmattos

Hi, Still have them! and what a sound! Thanks

Hi, Still have them! and what a sound! Thanks
  3. carlosmattos

The End of an Era: The Fisher 55-A

Hi Dave, Perhaps you can help... I have searched for more then 10 years for another Fisher 55A amp to make a stereo pair and not only i found another 6550 type to match the existing,but found also a El34/GZ34 unit. To start to try to understand the scheme I started to restore the EL34 unit:all...
  4. carlosmattos

PYE HF25A preamplifier

Hi, Looking for a PYE HF25-A preamplifier. Thanks
  5. carlosmattos

Rca 70-d broadcast turntable

Abc
  6. carlosmattos

Abc
  7. carlosmattos

Abc
  8. carlosmattos

Abc
  9. carlosmattos

HI, Where can i find on of this RCA-70D 16" transcription turntable?:scratch2: Thanks Carlos Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  10. carlosmattos

Rohde & Schwarz BN1508 FM tuner

In fact it's a exquisite and precise instrument.I have the electronic scheme but there is no value list part on it...this one is from early 50's,came from a radio station,some one start to work on it and give-up.There is one double wirewound ceramic resistor missing on the filtering part...all...
  11. carlosmattos

Rohde & Schwarz BN1508 FM tuner

Hello, Looking for component list for the tube FM tuner type ESB BN1508/108-75-15 Just don't know where to search more....:no: Cheers Carlos
  12. carlosmattos

Altec 411-8A in A7 encloser,it's ok?

Thank you to all of you! Cheers:thmbsp:
  13. carlosmattos

Hi Kerb,Thanks for the info!
  14. carlosmattos

I have a pair of A7's empty speakers cases,and have a pair of NOS 411-8A drivers Well 2+2=4??? I was told that 411-8A it's not intend for any VOT enclosures including the A7... Tru??? Any advise more then welcome. Cheers
  15. carlosmattos

GOODSELL D.T.N. WILLIAMSON cosmetic restore

Here you have some photos of the cosmetic restore of my Goodsell/DTN williamson WG18 amplifier. Enjoy it Cheers Carlos http://picasaweb.google.com/106969089696879615477/GOODSELLDTNWILLIAMSONGW18#
  16. carlosmattos

Goodsell d.t.n. Williamson tube amps

Hi Douglas, Can i also fit higher value on the de-coupling caps across cathode resistors? Original they are two Hunts caps with 0.05uf 750V...Sorry about my electronic ignorance...:scratch2: Cheers Carlos
  17. carlosmattos

Hi Douglas Partridge Type C-Core, with 10.000 Ohm primary, and 8x 1.7 Ohm secondaries which can be strapped for: 1.7,6.8,15.3,27,42.5,61,83,109 Ohm.Both are strapped at 27.Originally they worked in a private home single mono audio system.One amp for HF and other for LF,that is why they have...
  18. carlosmattos

After measuring all resistors,that were fine,and replace the electrolytic caps,that were in shame condition,time to give them a try...i was not expecting what i was about ear.I have a some valve amps,including the Leak TL12.1's and the Mc275 that for my ear were the best...Well friends,this...
  19. carlosmattos

PARTRIDGE TRANSFORMERS Ltd. Good ones?
  20. carlosmattos

Well mystery solved...the right valve layout for the goodsell gw18 from left to right is: 1st: Gz37/cv378/53ku/u54/5v4/ 2nd:gz32 (if it's used with the pre-amp,if not,use just a dummy plug or nothing.) 3rd and 4th:6sn7/cv1067/b65/l63/6j5 5th and 6th:kt66 I want to thank you all so much...
  21. carlosmattos

D.T.N. WILLIAMSON GOODSELL AMP ON YouTube

Default D.T.N. WILLIAMSON GOODSELL AMP ON YouTube Still try to find the correct layout valve names on this fantastic amplifiers. Here you have a small movie of this amps on YouTube,any information about them is precious,as can't find the correct valves disposal. Cheers Mattos...
  22. carlosmattos

Well,i had the same thought too until i saw that site too,as i have several amps that have double rectifier tubes like the Fisher 55A or the 50AZ... Mystery tube!!!!:scratch2:
  23. carlosmattos

Like a surge voltage limiter???
  24. carlosmattos

The two KT66 i'm sure two 6SN7,almost sure 53KU or 5V4 for rectifier? and the other???just don't know...:scratch2:
  25. carlosmattos

Hi Bolly, What kind of tubes does your amps use? Cheers
Back
Top Bottom