Search results

1. ritterchen

Luxman owners can you share pics of your luxman equipment?

Maybe you can post a picture ? I have opened the receiver and the cabinet is not painted. I am almost shure it is original... Maybe there were different cabinets at that time ? I saw pictures of other black Luxmans and they also got black cabinets....:scratch2: But i got real veneer here...
  2. ritterchen

@ aileenamegan: I really don´t know if this is the original colour of the cabinet... It is a black front, so rosewood would look a bit strange in my eyes... Do you really know that the black front got also rosewood veneer ? BTW: last night i opened it and it looked almost new ! :banana...
  3. ritterchen

Got my Lux R-1050 in black ! Got it yesterday, still needs some cleaning :scratch2: Overall it is in a good condition, next days i will open it.... But as it is a kind of rare, here are first shots: Sounds very good :thmbsp: Greetings, Frank
  4. ritterchen

R-1050 Last weekend i bought a Luxman R-1050 Receiver in black. Thats the sellers pic, not mine. I am waiting for it :yes: Greetings Frank
  5. ritterchen

How many vintage receivers do you have?

Three at the moment - but last night i bought a beautiful black Luxman R-1050, waiting for it... The other ones are: Pioneer SX-750 Fisher RS-1058 Nikko STA-7070 and one small Amp: Optonica SM 1515 + Tuner ST 1515 greetings, Frank
  6. ritterchen

My small system...

I call it small, because theres no Mac, no "real" Fisher, no large Marantz and so on. But i like it, and the speakers,especially the ASW, sound great. Just beautyfull natural... Thank you for your answers, i am very proud at the moment :yes: Greetings Frank
  7. ritterchen

My small system...

The speakers (closer)...:thmbsp: Greetings Frank
  8. ritterchen

My small system...

:music:... but i am very pleased with it: - Fisher RS-1058 Receiver - Pioneer SX-750 Receiver - ASW Cantius V Speaker - Mission MV8 Speaker - Technics SL-PS770A CD Player - Philips BDP7500BL Blu Ray - Toshiba HD-EP30 HD-DVD - Samsung PS 50-B579 TV - Marantz SR-5004 AVR (in the right...
  9. ritterchen

The NEW 'Post a picture of yourself' Thread

Just me... ... working in my office :
  10. ritterchen

Speakers you will NEVER sell.

My "ASW Cantius V" for sure - 15 years old and really nice,rich sound. German speakers, very famous here.... :banana::banana::banana: Greetings Frank
  11. ritterchen

Lighting problem with my Fisher RS-1058

Hi, since four days i am a proud owner of an Fisher RS-1058 Receiver, not really a monster, but not far away from that.... The sound is better than my Pioneer SX-750 ! But the problem is the lighting: there are no lights on, wether the small bulbs or the blue lighting nor the lighting of the...
  12. ritterchen

Fisher RS-100 RS-200 RS-1000 RS-2000 Series Library Reference Thread

The link to the RS-1058 manual doesn´t work anymore... :-( . Has anyone got a new link ? since two days i am the owner of a RS-1058 with some minor problems... Greetings, Frank
  13. ritterchen

WEGA & SONY: what's the story?

You can still get them on e..y germany... : Examples: http://cgi.ebay.de/SONY-WEGA-P700-QUARTZ-Schwer-Prazise-Schon-/110613286803?pt=Plattenspieler&hash=item19c110cf93 http://cgi.ebay.de/Wega-3131-hifi-funktionstuchtig-top-Klang-13-kg-6-Boxen-/260694955107?pt=Design_Stil&hash=item3cb2a15463...
  14. ritterchen

Hello from germany...

Thank for your replies... I will get the Nikko next week and will take some pics. Greetings Frank
  15. ritterchen

...Hello from Germany , the 2nd....

Hello Deubi, greetings from rainy Freiburg... :sigh: Frank
  16. ritterchen

Hello from germany...

@avionic: aah,the good old days with the pilots in Lahr... Have had two friends from canada, both of them returned home but i will remember them... have had nice times in the disco in Lahr :D The Thorens turntable i have bought two years ago from a friend is 15 years old but in mint...
  17. ritterchen

Hello from germany...

I already have a turntable...:yes: Its a "Thorens TD 320"... Update: One hour before i bought an amplifier: " Optonica SM-1515" in Black and in a good condition ! And the best thing is: i can pick it up after work, because it is just 5 km from here ! :banana: So bye, bye Pioneer...
  18. ritterchen

Hello from germany...

Just a short note: yesterday i received my Pioneer SX690, it is in a really good optical condition. I was very pleased about the sound these small receivers can achieve ! Sounds better than my nearly new Marantz SR5004 ! But - the tuner does not work, so i will return it back and buy some...
  19. ritterchen

Hello from germany...

@finnbow: You are right, the "Kaiserstuhl" is about 15 min away from us (with car), and i like the wine from there too :D. The SX690 is my first attempt for a vintage receiver, so if it meets my expectations in stereo, maybe i will try a kenwood, marantz or sansui...:thmbsp: Greetings Frank
  20. ritterchen

Hello from germany...

Hello, my name is Frank, i live in freiburg near the black forest (that is in the corner of germany, france and switzerland). I am owner of an Marantz SR5004 with two really good old speakers: ASW Cantius V ( they are from germany too :yes: ). CD Player is a Technics SL-PS 770A (Old but very...
Back
Top Bottom