Search results

1. retrokeeper

Upcoming Event for AK'ers in the Pacific Northwest

Hey all....is there anyone here on AK in the Pacific Northwest and Vancouver B.C. area that is going to the Innovative Audio's Vintage Audio & Record Swap Meet in Delta B.C.,next Saturday(July 12) from 10am to 4pm?? I plan to be there,it's at the South Delta Recreational Centre,so far they've...
  2. retrokeeper

Found a Vintage Boombox

Nice Find...VERY nice price...and really nice portable from JVC!!!! Rob
  3. retrokeeper

Happy Birthday Klownschool!

Hey Rick!!It's your day...enjoy!!!!!!:thmbsp::yes::thmbsp::yes::music: Rob
  4. retrokeeper

Technics SA 6800X

Hey NY!! Here's some scans from a "pocket-sized" brochure I have from Technics....shows the complete line of 4-channel receivers back then,I have the SA-6400,it needs some cleaning and attention also,is missing some knobs too,but looks good otherwise.I even have the remote control for it!! Enjoy...
  5. retrokeeper

Readers Digest lp's

I have A BUTT-LOAD of the RD cassettes...I collect them when I see them,especially in cassette and 8-track!! :music::music::music: Rob
  6. retrokeeper

Technics SB-F2 Speakers Any experience with these

In my many "pocket-sized" brochures by Technics I have,these were integrated with their micro-component line of audio components,which I really liked the looks of.I can scan the pages in if you'd like. Rob
  7. retrokeeper

Hello from a Newbie in Vancouver

Howdy from south of the border!! Rob
  8. retrokeeper

Never give up! really cool find this morning

That microphone looks totally cool...like something out of a Glen Miller time warp or something!! Rob
  9. retrokeeper

Hello from Seattle

Rob up here on Whidbey Island saying...Howdy!!:thmbsp::music::yes:
  10. retrokeeper

technics rs b78r

Hey Scott...I would love to hear that Copland record using a DBX decoder,I do have the equipment to do that,either thru the processor I have (can't remember the model # I have,but it has a buttload of LED's on the front) and a cassette deck like Markdi's. And yes Markdi...I have a garage full of...
  11. retrokeeper

$15 Radio Shack Amp that kicks - the Accurian

I believe I snarfed the very last one in the western Washington area about 2 weeks ago.I stopped into the Marysville (north of Everett) Radio Shack store,was wondering if they had any of the amps still around.He looked and stated no,but would check the regional distribution center south of...
  12. retrokeeper

More Pioneer Stuff from the curb

JEEEEEZ.....!!!!!....and people just "toss" this stuff out???:scratch2::sigh: NICE HAUL!!!!!!!!! :thmbsp::thmbsp::yes: Rob
  13. retrokeeper

What type of component stands do you use?

Mine came from Ikea!! Rob
  14. retrokeeper

A sorry lookin Yamaha on the side of the road

Use some Flitz Stainless Steel & Chrome Polish on that faceplate (the clear fluid in the spray bottle) to revive that neglected silver,use it on the knobs too,will make them look like new!! Rob
  15. retrokeeper

Dallas CL: Pioneer CT-F1250 25.00

I just picked up one of these yesterday at a garage sale...$20,came with a pair of JVC cheapo speakers!! Rob
  16. retrokeeper

How'd I Do-Sansui 7900Z

oooops...I think I posted the X series,not the Z...but I think they look similiar...don't they?? Oh well...enjoy anyway!!:yes::music: Rob
  17. retrokeeper

How'd I Do-Sansui 7900Z

....and the rest....Rob
  18. retrokeeper

How'd I Do-Sansui 7900Z

Until Wolverine post a "live" photo of his newly obtained really nice Sansui receiver,here's some scans of a brochure I have for said receiver,and the one I have....the 7000z...enjoy!! Rob
  19. retrokeeper

SA-400 vs SA-5270: Battle of the middle-of-the-road

Sorry...just can't understand why people trash Technic's and their contribution to fine audio products,at least up till the late 80's.People should AT least give them a listen,I have and am sold on their line...back in the days I wanted it all!! :music::thmbsp: Rob
  20. retrokeeper

Sony SS S1000 Speakers

I have a set,nothing too great to report about them,plan to recap them and then see how they sound...can't hurt?!? :scratch2::music: Rob
  21. retrokeeper

SA-400 vs SA-5270: Battle of the middle-of-the-road

I beg to differ with you on the "sound" of Technics audio gear of that era.I have a SA-500 that just "sings",and can't wait to get my SA-800 repaired and tuned up.I have been a fond admirer of all the Technics line from their humble beginnings,and have quite a few of the "pocket" brochures from...
  22. retrokeeper

What is this receiver?

Says Automatic Radio,so that's who made it...there were a kajillion of these Am-Fm stereo/8-track players made back in the 8-track heyday,by just as many audio companies.Will probably need a new drive belt and a good cleaning,find some tapes,re-foam them if needbe and get playing some vintage...
  23. retrokeeper

I'm leaving work early. What are you doing?

Been off last 3 days,back to work for a "48" for the weekend,then I'm off for...6 DAYS!!!! :yes::yes: Rob
  24. retrokeeper

Marantz boombox are you nuts

I may still have my Marantz brochure featuring these portables...in GOLD!! Will post some scans if I can find it. Rob
  25. retrokeeper

Audiokarma’s 6th Anniversary Contest

I'm In !!!
Back
Top Bottom