accuphase e-202

1. Tala Mink

Accuphase E-202 blown power supply

I started working on an Accuphase e-202 for a friend, they weren't sure what was wrong with it as it had been sitting for almost a year since it stopped working. I was going to power it up on a dim bulb to see what was wrong with it, but opened up the amp first to see if anything was visibly...
  2. S

Accuphase E-202 repair and fixing mistakes

Hello guys :) This is my first post on audiokarma and maybe one of the longest post i have written. Backstory: I got a job modifying a tube amplifier for a guy that live local to me. during the conversations over the phone about that amp about parts and etc , he told me about another amp that...
  3. henrypham

Accuphase E-202 vs Yamaha CA-2010

Happy Xmas holidays everyone! I intend to buy an amplifier for my pair of A7 speakers. There are two options: Accuphase E-202 @ CAD 1,200 Yamaha CA-2010 @ CAD 1,000 Could you advise which one will work better, the pros and cons? Thanks!
  4. A

Accuphase E 202 vs McIntosh MA 6200

hi All , I am currently in the hunt for a new amp and been thinking of getting either one of these two vintage integrated amp but having a hard time choosing since both got pretty stellar reviews. I got pretty reasonable deal for either ,but unfortunately since its vintage gear online , its a...
  5. JamVal

Accuphase E202 Amp T100 Tuner

I may be looking at an Accuphase E202 amp and T100 Tuner. All I know is that they look good and claim they have been 'serviced'. What should I be asking about and looking for assuming I will be able to open them up? Any weak components that should be changed. I think I read somewhere that...
  6. fdeelros

Noble Resistors on Accuphase E-202 main driver board-720-0002-00

Hello everyone, I wanted to resurrect this thread. I need help identifying the part number for the noble resistors on the main driver boards (720-0002-00) of my accuphase E202. One of the TO shorted and cause 2 of the resistors to crack. Is there an upgrade for those resistors and if so what is...
  7. fdeelros

Accuphase E-202 No Sound

Hello everyone, Hope y’all had a great holiday weekend. So, I started an Accuphase E-202 thread sometime late last year and I was getting help from many of the gurus here at AK. Unfortunately I got sick and had to place many of my projects in standby to focus on my health. I was trying to get...
Back
Top Bottom