au-9500

1. SiSt

AU-9500 issues

45AC44EE-C089-4636-8B8A-AD4183A9769B by SiSt posted Feb 15, 2021 at 10:51 AM Some issues I've found in my 9500, just wondering if anyone have suggestions... 1. There's a hissing in the unit that increases with increasing volume. It's about twice as loud when switched to phono as on the other...
  2. C

Suitable replacements for output transistors 2SC783 and 2SA483

Hello all, I have a driver board on my AU-9500 that is in need of a replacement pair of output transistors (2SC783 and 2SA483). Already took a chance on a pair off of eBay, shiny, new and DEAD. So now I am looking for suggestions from the experts on any equivalent replacements that may be had...
  3. davstev

fingerprints & drool x 30 years vs. Black Anodized Aluminum

What's the best way to safely clean the black anodized aluminum surface of this lovely AU-6600 that I picked up recently? It absolutely shines, except for the fingerprints around the knobs. I have obviously tried warm water/soft cloth and even a bit of dish detergent. Nothing really takes it...
  4. Ronald.C

New toy! Sansui AU-9500

I decided to take the risk, I bought a Sansui AU-9500 with a few problems: 1- It runs directly, without the protection fuse. I'll fix it as soon as the integrated one arrives! 2- It has a damage in the aluminum frame. This is probably not fixed. 3. I'm missing the pilot light finish, I'm...
  5. EvanF

Beautiful AU-9500, with a blown channel

The relay won't click on! The bulb lights. I checked the amplifier board after taking off the shielding and taking the board off of the clips :bowdown:. I haven't seen any vintage Mac and Accuphase gear in person, but that's how I imagine it's built. With finesse. Beauty. Cost at no object to...
  6. Leestereo

Sansui AU-9500: Phono Stage RIAA Equalization Error

The back to back restorations of a Sansui AU-9500 and a AU-717 last year provided an opportunity to sonically compare them against each other. With a source component connected through the line stage, the amplifiers were very similar sounding, making identification of which amplifier was playing...
  7. vuman

Sansui Au-9500 shhh noise from preamp

Hello, I have an Sansui au-9500 recently upgrade all capacitors, transistors ksa992 and some Diode 1N4148 on preamp F-2019 and driver board F-2029. I neglected to replace 2asc1313 transistors. All working fine, except there is shhh noise from preamp section. From the speaker, I can hear the...
  8. vuman

Sansui AU-9500 Driver Card F-2029-1 bad

Hello Team, I need you help to identify the issue in one of my F-2029-1 driver card that when bad after upgrade capacitors and transistors. I upgraded in two stages, first all power capacitors on F-2030-1, F-2019, and F-2029-1. All worked well and the sound improved substantially. Then...
Back
Top Bottom