ca-3000

1. Leestereo

Leestereo's Restoration and Upgrade of a Sansui CA-3000

At the request of AK member @greymatter, a very nice Sansui CA-3000 was the subject of a complete restoration and upgrade. Part 1: F-2486 Equalizer (Phono) Circuit Board In the CA-3000, the phono stage consists of a pair of F-2486 boards, one for each channel. Signal Path Components The...
  2. Leestereo

Replacement for Hitachi HA-224N Reed Relay (Used in Sansui CA-3000, BA-5000)?

Did a search and found many suggestions that are now obsolete, e.g., Omron LAB-DC24, American Relays C2542A2RO. Does anyone know of a currently available replacement for the Hitachi HA-224N reed relay (1600 ohm, 10mA, 24VDC)?
  3. Black.Audio.Co

Sansui BA 3000 problems after restoration / recapping

Dear Friends, I need help and advise on my BA 3000. I purchased this two years ago and fully recapped all the boards (with Elna Silmic ii) and reflowed the solder (audio note) on all the boards. Ran trouble free for six months then the transistors blew on the left channel. Replaced the Sanken...
  4. amr2

Some CA-3000 pics

Some pics of a mint CA-3000 preamp, with original box. It has hardly been used, since it has been stored for many years. It only needs to clean the switches and potentiometers. It's from a friend of mine, who has also the BA-3000 in the same conditions :naughty:
Back
Top Bottom