cr-1000

1. jmascarenhas

Yamaha CR-1000 help needed

Hello all and congratiulations for this excelent sharing and learning forum. I have been following this forum for a long time, and it's my time of needing some help. I have a Yamaha CR-1000 for a couple of years, along with a revox B780 and a Technics su-V8. Well,...I lived in a house with high...
  2. manitobafats

The disco stylings of the CR-1000

Got it all nicely cleaned up and re-lamped. Paired with my Burhoes makes for a nice listen for sure! Bit of an upgrade from the CR-400 I was using
  3. TheTooleMan

CR-1000 ISO Front Panel Switch Tip

Where canI find a switch tip to replace the missing one for this unit? Links and advice will all be appreciated. BACKGROUND: I bought my beautiful CR-1000 on eBay several years ago. It's plays beautifully and LOUD. Only problem is aesthetic - one of the switch tips is missing. It came to me...
  4. N

Yamaha Cr-1040 major issues Help

Hi all I have just been given a cr-1040 free from a family friend who has owned this from new , no dust nothing has ever been replaced. I turned it on, gets power the 3 uv meters light up the tuner lights across the top none of them go at all. Have tried speaker ports with speakers making sure I...
  5. R

Speaker Recomendations - Yamaha CR-1000

I recently picked up a Yamaha CR-1000. I love it. Currently I'm running it with my Realistic Nova 7B's. I'm not complaining about the sound, but with such a big (size and power) receiver I've been day dreaming about getting some big vintage speakers to go with it. Something that would "tie...
  6. sssboa

CR-1000 humming from both channels

Hi I opened my CR-1000, measured some voltages, replaced 4 caps on preamplifier (Filter Amp) from 10uF63v to 10uF35v. Had to resolder a few cables on the filter amp as well. I turned the receiver on and I have humming on both channels, irrespective of volume setting, doesn't change with volume...
  7. sssboa

Yamaha CR-1000 buzz and occasional popping

Hi I just noticed that I have background buzzing on my CR-1000, the same level irrespective of how far I turn the volume knob, it doesn't change whatever I do, I can't hear it when the volume is up to some point, not very disturbiing thing but I don't think I had it before. It is present on...
  8. sssboa

Yamaha CR-1000 vs Marantz 2270 CR-xx00 vs 22xx

I know people are saying Marantz sounds warmer, but I have Yamaha CR-1000 and it is quite warm comparing to modern gear or Yamaha CA-1010 that I also have. I am thinking about buying Marantz 2270 but maybe I can achieve the same sound just playing with the loudness slider of Yamaha CR-1000? I...
Back
Top Bottom