cr620

1. B

Yamaha CR-620 lamp power issue

I'm not super sophisticated with this stuff but I've owned a CR-620 for seven or eight years and have replaced the lamps multiple times. This time I decided to do LED's. Before they went out the last time, lamps #1 and #3 plus the tuner lamp all worked (#2 never has). Here's what happened: 1...
  2. red71rum

Yamaha CR 620 with loud hum.....

I got this receiver from an elder couple the day before yesterday. The receiver is in pristine condition, no scratches on the glass, the case is flawless, all the lights work, the relay clicks on etc. The problem I am having is that there is a very loud hum coming from both speakers. It sounded...
  3. Super Noob

Project: Yamaha CR-620 (Rebuild)

Now on to the 2nd on my non-working Yammies. CR-620. Typically stay away from the lower WPC units = but it was essentially like a BOGO deal relating to their non-operational status - then add in discrete outputs and plenty of good things said about the 620, so I am in. Guess it needs to be...
  4. tazman3276

Help with my CR-620

I could use some help with replacing the dial cord on my Yamaha CR620. Is there anyone that lives around Boston that could help me with this? I know that it isn’t hard but I’m having trouble doing it. I would appreciate any help that I can get. You can PM me if you can help me. Thanks Tazman
  5. tazman3276

Yamaha CR-620

I’m trying to fix my Yamaha CR620 Receiver. I need to know how to check why the lights are out.I heard that there might be a low voltage fuse to check but I don’t know where it is. Is it possible that they all burned out together???? I also broke the dial cord and need to replace it. I could use...
  6. goldswimmerb

CR-620 Woes

Hello AK friends. One of my buddies recently picked up a CR-620 which turns on normally, however, we get no relay click and no sound. We swapped the bulbs too since we figured why not. Following merrylanders advice, we tried swapping the 2SD234 transistor out for a 2SD476 (if I recall...
  7. yk_heli

CR620: Idling current way drifts way too high in one channel

Hello all! I'm a new member but have been reading this site for the last two years since I first got exposed to vintage audio systems. I am a happy owner of both a Yamaha CA 610ii and a CR 620 and right away fell in love with the natural sound and the aesthetics of the yammies. A few weeks ago...
Back
Top Bottom